Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Community Event: Bunny Run 2018

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
Hi there!

I usually don't post events here on the Forums, but I thought I would so I could spread the word about an upcoming event that I'll be having with amazing community leaders! The Bunny Run is a family-friendly community event that we have to bring the Wizard101 community together.

Saturday, March 24th
at 5:00 pm CST / 6:00 pm EST
The Commons, Unicorn Realm

Mark your calendars! Remember that this is a family-friendly event and that means: no bad language & no bullying. Let's just have fun. If you're interested in this event, copy the link below to read more information about this upcoming event. We will be streaming this event starting at 12:00 pm CST, that and other important information about this event can be found by viewing the link below:

http://www.edwardlifegem.com/2018/01/bunny-run-2018-saturday-march-24th.html

Survivor
Mar 17, 2012
it is a great time, and a lot of fun, you are a wonderful host.
Hope to see everyone come out, for a great day of fun and excitement.
Saturday, March 24th
Thank you Edward for putting so much effort in to all your events. I look forward to each everyone one of them.

Kaitlyn SoulRider

Explorer
Mar 11, 2009
wow, just happened by this post....have not attended in the past but will make every effort to do so this year...and YES I have my bunny mount!...yahoo

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
@PinkBunny: Can't wait to see you there, Pink Bunny!

We've actually started streaming these events starting with the Halloween Run last year. Glad you might be able to make it to this year's event. We'll try to make it as fun as possible for everyone. Which mount are you planning on bringing? I get the hint from your name that it's going to be a Care Hare, but I could be wrong!

@BuffyLin: Your support always means a lot to me. It's going to be fun and you're going to be one of our great hosts for this event! It's nice to bring this community together - especially spreading the event information to the Message Board community.

Community Leader
Can't wait! I'll be there for sure :D

Defender
Dec 30, 2011
SpiralVision on Mar 7, 2018 wrote:
Hi there!

I usually don't post events here on the Forums, but I thought I would so I could spread the word about an upcoming event that I'll be having with amazing community leaders! The Bunny Run is a family-friendly community event that we have to bring the Wizard101 community together.

Saturday, March 24th
at 5:00 pm CST / 6:00 pm EST

Mark your calendars! Remember that this is a family-friendly event and that means: no bad language & no bullying. Let's just have fun. If you're interested in this event, copy the link below to read more information about this upcoming event. We will be streaming this event starting at 12:00 pm CST, that and other important information about this event can be found by viewing the link below:

Hello there! This is an amazing idea! I am wondering if I could possibly join later? Like because I dont know if I'll be there at the start of this entire thing. I'll be coming back from vacation and I dont know if I'll make the start of it. So would it be ok if I joined after the start?
-Alia SparkleGrove

Explorer
Mar 11, 2009
Well Sir Edward....I have a Prismatic Hare...didnt know about the Care Hare at the time....all bunnies are beautiful so I bet this event will show them off!....hope I can find you to say Hi!!
Gabrielle Ravenwalker

Community Leader
JelliBeans603 on Mar 11, 2018 wrote:
Hello there! This is an amazing idea! I am wondering if I could possibly join later? Like because I dont know if I'll be there at the start of this entire thing. I'll be coming back from vacation and I dont know if I'll make the start of it. So would it be ok if I joined after the start?
-Alia SparkleGrove
It's totally fine if you can't make it to the entire event. The event will also be streamed on Twitch if you can't make it you can also watch the event there.

-Michael Wildflame

Defender
Dec 30, 2011
Michael Wildflame1... on Mar 12, 2018 wrote:
It's totally fine if you can't make it to the entire event. The event will also be streamed on Twitch if you can't make it you can also watch the event there.

-Michael Wildflame
Ok thank you!!!!!
-Alia SparkleGrove

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
@JelliBeans603: Yes, as Michael said, we'll be having a Twitch Stream. If you're late, shortly after the Bunny Run, we'll be teleporting everyone from The Commons (where we end the run - be sure to watch that guide) to the afterparty houses where you can PvP, play housing games, etc.

We can't wait to see you next Saturday! :) Don't forget to read the official post for more information:

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
Update:

Hi there! I hope you're having an amazing week so far. I just wanted to post an update on this thread to let everyone know that the Bunny Run is quickly approaching. It'll officially take place on Saturday! We'll start streaming activities on Twitch starting at 12:00 pm CDT. Scroll up and click on the link that I provided in my original post to learn more about this event. Please watch the video and view Twitch to watch our stream where we'll describe more about the event.

Remember that if you're able to make it, please keep it family-friendly. We want everyone to feel welcome and that includes making this event a family-friendly event. We're really looking forward to seeing everyone who's able to make it at the event.

One last thing that I'd like to say is that Bunny Mounts aren't required if you don't have one. Everyone is welcome and we'll be in Free Areas in Wizard City. I should get going now to finish preparations for the event. Have an amazing day, everyone. See ya on Saturday!

THIS SATURDAY
Activities Begin at 12:00 pm CDT / 1:00 pm EDT