Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Drop Rates Are Nill

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 18, 2013
I think it's pretty bad that at one time we could farm for Couch Potato Seeds in Grizzleheim and get at least 1 Seed every 15 to 20 Mob Fights. But Now, I have been farming for CP Seeds on another Low Level Wizard I started for 2 Days straight now and Not One CP Seed has dropped.. What In The World is going on .. I'm not about to spend 1500 Crowns for One Seed

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
StormSloan on Mar 6, 2018 wrote:
I think it's pretty bad that at one time we could farm for Couch Potato Seeds in Grizzleheim and get at least 1 Seed every 15 to 20 Mob Fights. But Now, I have been farming for CP Seeds on another Low Level Wizard I started for 2 Days straight now and Not One CP Seed has dropped.. What In The World is going on .. I'm not about to spend 1500 Crowns for One Seed
I found the drop rates for Couch Potatoes to be much better in Mirage and Empyrea than Grizzleheim. I in particular farmed the Secret Tunnel dungeon in Empyrea to get most of mine, as I noticed the drop rates in Grizzleheim were really bad.