Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Two seater mounts

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 19, 2018
Hello, can someone help me find a shop, where i can buy TWO seater mounts? We wanna ride together with my friend. :D It would be best if it were a car, like this https://www.wizard101.com/game/marleybone-car :)
Forward thx for replies. :)

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
tatussee on Feb 22, 2018 wrote:
Hello, can someone help me find a shop, where i can buy TWO seater mounts? We wanna ride together with my friend. :D It would be best if it were a car, like this https://www.wizard101.com/game/marleybone-car :)
Forward thx for replies. :)
That car is available in the Crown Shop. When you are in the game, click on the icon for the "Crown Shop" in the upper left corner of your screen.

There are also other two-person mounts in the Crown Shop, like these:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Mount:Dual_Dragonflyer#axzz57Co3KdWZ

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Mount:Dual_Skimmer#axzz57Co3KdWZ

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2009
Alternatively, if you're into fishing, fishing at the Acropolis can drop the Dual Chariot mount if you're lucky. Without having to spend any Crowns.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2018
Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Two person mounts in the Crown Shop are:

Dual Skimmer. A really long, blue-green flying bug, with 2 saddles. 40 speed, 2 person, 10,000 crowns.

Dual Dragonflyer. A really long, blue-green flying bug, with 2 saddles. 40 speed, 2 person, 12,500 crowns.

Treant. A tall, walking tree. One person can be carried by the Treant with the other riding on the Treant's shoulder. It's large and walks with wide steps. 40 speed, 2 person, 15,000 crowns.

None of the above can be bought with 'game gold' only with crowns.

Any other 2 person mounts would have to be bought as part of a bundle, currently.
The Marleybone car is NOT a two person mount. Only one wizard can ride in the car.

The only car I know of that takes more than one person is the Clown car which is part of a Halloween-style bundle. I don't remember the bundle's name. It has a carousel in the bundle also.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2018
Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Allow me to add to the list:

Pygmy Gray Whale is a two person whale mount available from the Atlantean Bundle Gift Card

Blood Raven is a large red two person bird mount available from the Raven's Hoard Pack.

Phoenix is another large, orange, reddish bird. It's of course a two person mount. It's available from the Phoenix Hoard Pack.

Tyrannosaurus Rex is a large, green T-Rex looking mount available from the Dino Bundle Gift Card.

Skyvern is a large, mild green mount available from the Skyvern's Hoard Pack.

Hydra possibly the most common of the multi-transport mount, the hydra which obviously looks like a hydra is available from the Hydra Pack. It can carry up to three passengers and is currently the only mount that can do so.

Malorian Dragon a large green dragon two passenger mount. It's available from the Majestic Bundle Gift Card.

Winter Treant another treant mount which can bring two passengers as well. It looks slightly different than the original treant as this one has a few Christmas décor and snow on it.

Great Hornocerous I think this was the first ever dual person mount. It's available from the Super Bundle Gift Card.

That should be all, if not most of them, combined with the ones previously mentioned.
As you can probably tell, a large majority are unfortunately rare drops from packs.

The ones from the bundle gift cards are 100% guaranteed.

Enjoy! :D

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
tatussee on Feb 23, 2018 wrote:
Thanks. :) Only these 2 are for 2 person, or?
I gave just two examples. You can log in to the game, and click on the "Crown Shop" icon to see if there are others.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2018
AluraMist2 on Feb 24, 2018 wrote:
I gave just two examples. You can log in to the game, and click on the "Crown Shop" icon to see if there are others.
Yeah, i know. :)

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
I caught the malorian dragon 2 person mount in a fishing chest from Winter Wind Tower. If you want to get bundle mounts free it is worth checking out online if they can be caught in chests from the bundle house associated with it. They are always rare drops but some of them are available this way if we get lucky and/or persist!

Good luck!

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Watch for Throwback Thursday sales and other special sales. Sometimes they will put things from bundles or old mounts into the crown shop for a day or so.

Good luck!

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Star Edward on Feb 24, 2018 wrote:
Allow me to add to the list:

Pygmy Gray Whale is a two person whale mount available from the Atlantean Bundle Gift Card

Blood Raven is a large red two person bird mount available from the Raven's Hoard Pack.

Phoenix is another large, orange, reddish bird. It's of course a two person mount. It's available from the Phoenix Hoard Pack.

Tyrannosaurus Rex is a large, green T-Rex looking mount available from the Dino Bundle Gift Card.

Skyvern is a large, mild green mount available from the Skyvern's Hoard Pack.

Hydra possibly the most common of the multi-transport mount, the hydra which obviously looks like a hydra is available from the Hydra Pack. It can carry up to three passengers and is currently the only mount that can do so.

Malorian Dragon a large green dragon two passenger mount. It's available from the Majestic Bundle Gift Card.

Winter Treant another treant mount which can bring two passengers as well. It looks slightly different than the original treant as this one has a few Christmas décor and snow on it.

Great Hornocerous I think this was the first ever dual person mount. It's available from the Super Bundle Gift Card.

That should be all, if not most of them, combined with the ones previously mentioned.
As you can probably tell, a large majority are unfortunately rare drops from packs.

The ones from the bundle gift cards are 100% guaranteed.

Enjoy! :D

Great info!

But this part:

"Hydra possibly the most common of the multi-transport mount, the hydra which obviously looks like a hydra is available from the Hydra Pack. It can carry up to three passengers and is currently the only mount that can do so."

The clown car from the carnival/Halloween type of bundle (sold at Game Stop I think) can take 4 wizard passengers.

I should add that all that is visible is the tiny car and maybe a name above it as it drives around. None of the wizards are visible.

(A clown car at the circus was a joke in which a lot of people would tumble out of a tiny car once it stopped.)