Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Give me a reason why...

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jun 17, 2014
Pet blades and traps don't contribute to shadow backlash? Was it a PvP thing? Because it annoys me when I need to think if my 45% blade is from my pet, or my robe.... The robe triggers the -10% backlash.... The pet triggers nothing

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
Maybe they can add tiny pet, robe, boot, hat, jewel icons to the hover display that shows whats active on a player or foe in battle.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
I mean sure add like a cat paw icon..... Still doesn't explain why it doesn't trigger the backlash for Shadow spells.... I mean I'm pretty sure multiple people lost in a battle because they had 20% backlash (pet blade/hitting) and didn't kill, just to lose 2000hp+ plus the opponent knocking them out....

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
Add to it... Shadow Sentinel.... Shields should trigger -Backlash.... Make it like the rest.... By shielding, you lose 10% backlash and toss in a 10% legion shield.... Because Sentinel would be great except you're asking that you want the 30% less health because the opponent will always hit you...