Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spell/pack idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 24, 2018
Hi everyone I thought of a spell and pack idea for St. Patrick's Day. The spell idea is called Forest deer Knight, life is in very big need of this spell because life is the only one that doesn't have a 5 to 4 pip spell that hits all, this spell does 200-300 overtime plus a 50% healing over time to anyone that's not defeated. Here the spell And tell me what you guys think of it. I feel it's a very fair spell and I believe ki should make this a real spell.

Next idea I thought of was a horse carriage 4 person Mount that's apart of St Patrick day. A wizard that's an owner of the Mount be in front riding the horse and everyone inside the carriage. I also thought of some cool outfit for it too.
Next thing I thought of is a glowing staff that changes colors. I hope you guys like my idea and please comment on what you think, of the pack for St Patrick Day

Survivor
Jan 24, 2018
It's an interesting idea but I'm not sure what a horse and carriage would have to do with Patrick's Day, as W101 usually keeps with the theme. Same problem with the rainbow staff. They are good ideas though that may fit in better during some other holiday.

I like the spell idea. I think Life does seem a little left behind sometimes so having the chance of a new spell would be great.

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
InkPaperBlotts on Feb 10, 2018 wrote:
It's an interesting idea but I'm not sure what a horse and carriage would have to do with Patrick's Day, as W101 usually keeps with the theme. Same problem with the rainbow staff. They are good ideas though that may fit in better during some other holiday.

I like the spell idea. I think Life does seem a little left behind sometimes so having the chance of a new spell would be great.
I am also confused about the horse-drawn carriage in regards to St. Patrick's Day but I think the rainbow staff works with the "pot of gold at the end of the rainbow" idea. The Leprechaun Spell has the leprechaun 'slide' down a rainbow before throwing a handful of gold at the target.