Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Suggestions?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
Some ideas for the game and feel free to comment your own.

1. Final Boss Only - after you have fully completed a dungeon, it would be cool if you could go back and have the option to just fight the final boss
2. Darker Blue for Frost Lure - I don't know about the rest of you, but it is nearly impossible for me to see the lure when it is in the water since it is the EXACT same color as most of the water around the Spiral.
3. Housing Pets - I am a pet collector and I like showing off my pet collection in my house but am always cut off with the 50 pet/mount limit. If there was an elixir that increased the limit of pets/mounts, that would be awesome. Also, it would be helpful if you and other players had a way to view a pet's stats while it is roaming in a house - clicking on the pet would show the stats for example
4. Fish - Allowing empty fish tanks to be sold in the Bazaar and allowing players to put fish in their banks and shared banks
5. Selling Pets - It would be really cool to be able sell pets in the Bazaar. Here is my idea of how it would work: When a pet is sold in the Bazaar, its level and stats would reset as if it was a new pet. When someone purchases it, they get the pet as an egg. You would be able to sell all pets, not just the common gold ones like unicorns, dragons, etc.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
DaisySee on Feb 9, 2018 wrote:
Some ideas for the game and feel free to comment your own.

1. Final Boss Only - after you have fully completed a dungeon, it would be cool if you could go back and have the option to just fight the final boss
2. Darker Blue for Frost Lure - I don't know about the rest of you, but it is nearly impossible for me to see the lure when it is in the water since it is the EXACT same color as most of the water around the Spiral.
3. Housing Pets - I am a pet collector and I like showing off my pet collection in my house but am always cut off with the 50 pet/mount limit. If there was an elixir that increased the limit of pets/mounts, that would be awesome. Also, it would be helpful if you and other players had a way to view a pet's stats while it is roaming in a house - clicking on the pet would show the stats for example
4. Fish - Allowing empty fish tanks to be sold in the Bazaar and allowing players to put fish in their banks and shared banks
5. Selling Pets - It would be really cool to be able sell pets in the Bazaar. Here is my idea of how it would work: When a pet is sold in the Bazaar, its level and stats would reset as if it was a new pet. When someone purchases it, they get the pet as an egg. You would be able to sell all pets, not just the common gold ones like unicorns, dragons, etc.
I like your ideas Daisy. Thank you for inviting others to chime in too. That's much appreciated.

I have some ideas sparked by your ideas if that's ok.

2. I'd also love to see the auras around the fish be the school colors. Before anyone replies that they already are - it doesn't seem so. In specific: When I use the 'show all fish schools' spell, it is very hard to figure out what some of the schools are. The swirling animations are also unclear. I'd like fire to be flames, ice to be HUGE snowflakes or snowflake spinning around (darker blue as you said, would be fine too), storm to be HUGE lightning in a bright color, balance to be a HUGE scale in the school color, myth to be gold and royal blue, death to be a huge black skull. Life school a huge green leaf over the fish. Now those would be unmistakable! I haven't fished in a while so I can't remember what they are now, exactly, but it seems like I get some mistaken with others too often.

3. A pet hotel maybe? It could be small like a dog house and then click X and your wizard can go inside and there are all the stored pets either in cages like a pet store or running around freely. Bonus if we could interact with the pets like in our castles.

4. You can put a fish in an individual tank, put the filled tank in your shared bank, and another wizard on the same account can pick up the tank and the fish will be in it. I've tried it, it works.

5. If pets were sold to other players in the Bazaar, would want the stats to come with the pet. It would be priced according to rare stats. The least someone could get for working so hard or paying for all those past hatches would be to profit some gold for their trouble.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
I have strong interest in your first idea, but wouldn't this affect Team Up Functions?

I've no interest in fishing but I can however see how the ideas you mentioned would be a bit beneficial.

Not sure about your final thought though. Selling Pets..
But what would determine the price range of these pets? Pedigree? Potential talents? Rarity?

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
I like the "Final boss only" option. To that, I would also add a more frequently requested item called Farming Mode. This would ignore all dialog and cut scenes and just give you the fights, and the arrows directing you to the next fight. So, in Farming Mode, you wouldnt see or hear the long speech or cut scene after killing Morganth, or Malistair the Undying, etc. In the dungeon where you get the Sword of Kings, you can just keep fighting the mobs (making farming for gear much faster)

Survivor
Oct 10, 2009
I think that they should start to add more life attack spells because from lvl 35 - lvl 58 all lifes have to deal with centaur as their strongest attack spell! Maybe upgrading the 6 pip spell would make it way better.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
superwiz8721 on Feb 10, 2018 wrote:
I think that they should start to add more life attack spells because from lvl 35 - lvl 58 all lifes have to deal with centaur as their strongest attack spell! Maybe upgrading the 6 pip spell would make it way better.
Though once you get Forest Lord he's a mainstay.

That said Gnomes gets used on Boss Battles, but I can see no reason for adding Spinysaur(88) to my deck. I can more damage casting Goat Monk (craftable) twice than I can with one Spinysaur.

Steven Ghoststalker

Defender
Jan 30, 2014
I think the only thing I could ask of KI is members being able to stitch with gold or for free. I don't think I'm the only one who pays for a membership each month or year and still has to pay for crowns or waste our membership time watching videos so we can have the look we want on our wizard. It's sort of frustrating as well, I unstitched my robe and then stitched my robe again to something new, but somehow my hairstyle got unstitched, so now my hat is green and purple and a hood, that doesn't go with my robe. Of course that can be dyed again, but why does it change colors when you unstitch? I just feel as if stitching can be a bit different.

The other thing is jewel socketing. It took me forever to farm for one adept's socket wrench, let alone an expert's. I also feel as if a member should be able to socket with all available sockets because again, we do pay for access to most of the game and it is quite costly. I feel like wasting crowns on this type of stuff shouldn't be needed, because most jewels don't give you the best stats anyways. Its a bit of a waste.

I also took an interest in the final boss only, just because redoing an entire dungeon just to get that one thing you need for a Zeke quest is kind of annoying... This can be a sort of thing, like you could teleport to the part of the dungeon you need instead of running the entire first half for again, a Zeke quest. (COUGH LABYRINTH COUGH)

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
SparkleTude on Feb 10, 2018 wrote:
I like your ideas Daisy. Thank you for inviting others to chime in too. That's much appreciated.

I have some ideas sparked by your ideas if that's ok.

2. I'd also love to see the auras around the fish be the school colors. Before anyone replies that they already are - it doesn't seem so. In specific: When I use the 'show all fish schools' spell, it is very hard to figure out what some of the schools are. The swirling animations are also unclear. I'd like fire to be flames, ice to be HUGE snowflakes or snowflake spinning around (darker blue as you said, would be fine too), storm to be HUGE lightning in a bright color, balance to be a HUGE scale in the school color, myth to be gold and royal blue, death to be a huge black skull. Life school a huge green leaf over the fish. Now those would be unmistakable! I haven't fished in a while so I can't remember what they are now, exactly, but it seems like I get some mistaken with others too often.

3. A pet hotel maybe? It could be small like a dog house and then click X and your wizard can go inside and there are all the stored pets either in cages like a pet store or running around freely. Bonus if we could interact with the pets like in our castles.

4. You can put a fish in an individual tank, put the filled tank in your shared bank, and another wizard on the same account can pick up the tank and the fish will be in it. I've tried it, it works.

5. If pets were sold to other players in the Bazaar, would want the stats to come with the pet. It would be priced according to rare stats. The least someone could get for working so hard or paying for all those past hatches would be to profit some gold for their trouble.
I love your fishing idea with adding the school symbols!

To comment on 4. I know that trick but it's very time consuming to be transferring fish then the tanks and so on.

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
Star Edward on Feb 10, 2018 wrote:
I have strong interest in your first idea, but wouldn't this affect Team Up Functions?

I've no interest in fishing but I can however see how the ideas you mentioned would be a bit beneficial.

Not sure about your final thought though. Selling Pets..
But what would determine the price range of these pets? Pedigree? Potential talents? Rarity?

Addressing your first point, a possibility is that the Final Boss Only option could only be available if everyone in the Team Up has completed the dungeon.

In regards to selling pets, I was just playing around with ideas. It is a little improbable but would still be cool if there was a way to make it happen.

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
superwiz8721 on Feb 10, 2018 wrote:
I totally agree! For right now, maybe training a Life wizard with a strong second school or using Life treasure cards with higher attacks may help a bit.
I met a Life wizard that used a Storm Mastery Amulet so she could use power pips for storm spells. I know that the school mastery amulets cost a lot of crowns and farming for a school exalted amulet can take a lot of work so hopefully more attack spells for the Life School are added!

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
Please keep adding your ideas as well. This is just a continuation to my starting post.

6. You can purchase tents, covered wagons, etc. as housing decor items but they kind of just sit around. It would be cool if you could enter them and even store a few items inside!

7. In the newer packs, you can get characters to put around your house like the Dancing Alphoi, Chronomancer Consultant, etc. These characters do have small animations/movements but it would be cool if they could move around your house a bit.

8. Making the "requirements" of Team Ups more clear/accessible. I have been in a lot of battles where people kill the monster(s) right away without waiting for everyone to join and claim everyone will get Team Up credit. For example, the Hatchery has a "Hatchery Scroll" that gives the basics of pet hatching. Adding a "Team Up Scroll" would be beneficial in my opinion.

9. Viewing Team Up Partners - While waiting for a Team Up to start, you can see the name and school of the other people who have joined. It would be cool if you could click their school's icon and have their player profile pop up like it does when you click on another player.

10. Mount Jewel Sockets - Our pets have jewel sockets, why can't our mounts?

11. Shorter Spell Animations - My main wizard is a Balance wizard and I find Ra's animation to be a little too long. I know there are spells for all schools that are long like Frost Giant, Sirens, Humongofrog, and so on. If there was a way to shorten the length, it would make some battles go a lot quicker.

12. Name Additions - there are a lot of requests for some sort of way to suggest new names to be added to the pet name list and wizard name list. Maybe having some sort of suggestion box where players could type in a name they would like to see added and the name is checked by a moderator.

Explorer
Jan 05, 2013

There is a big tower like thing in the Pet Boys shop in the Pet Pavillion that would work for this that I'd love to have as a housing item.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Okay, I'll echo some ideas of my own and of past posters:

Balance Prism - It's been long debated that Balance could use a prism of it's own to help combat other schools etc.

Balance School Only Blade/Trap/Shield - To assist balance with spells such as weakness, the idea was proposed for balance to have it's own school type charms and wards. We'd call it Sandblade, Sandtrap, Sand Shield. You get the point. These were mentioned in posts last year so I just wanted to bring them to light here.

Fast Combat - Similar to P101, I would love to see an option (that can be toggled on/off in the settings menu) where we can speed up the process/progress of battles. Spells would be much shorter in animation such as for example Elemental Blades would now have all the blades appearing at the wizard at once instead of individually, Forest Lord and Ra would have their animations shortened. Frost Giant would see the spell stunning all enemies at once as opposed to one at a time (Like Storm Lord).

Barber - We're still awaiting a salon where we can alter our wizard's hairstyles.

For Dungeons Using Team Ups - I'd like to see a cut scene, or an option or something of the sort which will require all players to toggle when they are finished listening to NPC Chats or when they are ready for battle. This can further help to address the issue with the "helpees" getting shunned out of battle by greedy team badge hunters.

Explorer
Sep 20, 2017
Would like to see some attention paid to the school.

Elaborating:

Provide a solid spell.

Greatly improve all minions the school has.

Or, make the henchmen more affordable for Conjurers only. I just recently found out that the spells learned in Krok which are Minion Only can also be used on henchmen! - Just a thought for those who may find them useless.

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
Love the idea of the Boss only fights after we complete the quests.
And the jewel sockets for mounts.

I also wish we could hatch or hybrid-craft our mounts (hatch a crystal unicorn and a fierce hound or craft a broom and a car)

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
Star Edward on Feb 12, 2018 wrote:
Okay, I'll echo some ideas of my own and of past posters:

Balance Prism - It's been long debated that Balance could use a prism of it's own to help combat other schools etc.

Balance School Only Blade/Trap/Shield - To assist balance with spells such as weakness, the idea was proposed for balance to have it's own school type charms and wards. We'd call it Sandblade, Sandtrap, Sand Shield. You get the point. These were mentioned in posts last year so I just wanted to bring them to light here.

Fast Combat - Similar to P101, I would love to see an option (that can be toggled on/off in the settings menu) where we can speed up the process/progress of battles. Spells would be much shorter in animation such as for example Elemental Blades would now have all the blades appearing at the wizard at once instead of individually, Forest Lord and Ra would have their animations shortened. Frost Giant would see the spell stunning all enemies at once as opposed to one at a time (Like Storm Lord).

Barber - We're still awaiting a salon where we can alter our wizard's hairstyles.

For Dungeons Using Team Ups - I'd like to see a cut scene, or an option or something of the sort which will require all players to toggle when they are finished listening to NPC Chats or when they are ready for battle. This can further help to address the issue with the "helpees" getting shunned out of battle by greedy team badge hunters.

The Balance School Only Blade/Trap/Shield would be AMAZING! Thank you for adding your ideas as well as others.

Survivor
Feb 22, 2010
These suggestions are really cool. One i would like to see that if we get higher levels and want to fight smaller mobs for badge or just for fun that there could be an option as to how many monsters we want to fight 1-4, sometimes fighting 1 or 2 mobs as a max level especially if one is going after badges takes forever, it would be cool to be able to choose how many monsters to fight.