Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting Set of the Lovelorn Spirit Deck

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Mar 19, 2011
I have everything I need except lots mot perfect citrines and something called a "gargoyle." Is that a reagent, a card, or do I actually have to learn to fish, catch a gargoyle fish? Farming for reagents is enough work, but I actually have to fish?!

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
The gargoyle is indeed a fish, so if you want the deck you need to fish. Keep in mind you will be replacing this deck pretty soon with one from the Rat or Omen, not really sure if it is worth crafting anymore

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Yes, you have to fish.

For the record, I've caught that type of fish in the Elephant Graveyard (of Zafaria) while fishing for code wands. It's not that hard to do, but you will need to spend some time leveling up in fishing experience. Probably a solid evening of work.

The upside is, you'll be prepared for crafting the Reverend wand at level 125, which also requires fishing to get an ingredient.

Alia Misthaven

Mastermind
Mar 19, 2011
Jasmine3429 on Feb 6, 2018 wrote:
The gargoyle is indeed a fish, so if you want the deck you need to fish. Keep in mind you will be replacing this deck pretty soon with one from the Rat or Omen, not really sure if it is worth crafting anymore
OK, if there is a better balance wand, what is it called?