Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Prepaid Bundles

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 23, 2011
This isn't really a problem, I just didn't know where else to post it. Are you able to use prepaid bundle cards after they're retired? For example, if i bought a jewel crafters bundle off of ebay, would the code still work? because I had a little patch of not playing after i got my life wizard to level 40 so i missed out on the coolest bundle (in my opinion) to ever be in the game!

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Yes. The code would still work as long as it was activated at the register by the person who originally purchased it. However, as Lydia Greyrose once said back in 2009:

From our perspective, we have no objection to people selling the Wizard101 cards on ebay.

It's a little out of our jurisdiction in that we have no control over what players buy and sell on ebay, however I will emphasize: caveat emptor = buyer beware.

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/ravenwood-commons/gift-cards-on-amazon-or-ebay-6035/29611?fromSearchResult=true#29611

If the card was never activated at the register, you would be buying a stolen card with no value. Also, ensure the PIN has never been scratched off and used previously.

Also to note is that we will occasionally bring back retired bundles for special events like Bundle-a-Palooza. If you can wait for something like this to happen, you may end up saving a lot of money!