Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Do Animate minion still cast Doom?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 28, 2009
I been playing wizard for a while and i also known the 8 pip minion to cast doom and gloom commonly. It seems that it doesnt use it at all anymore.

I even went as far as using both my accounts to test this with a healing pet on the character being attacked by the minion to ensure that it wont die. Hours passed and the character didnt die and there was still no doom and gloom cast and i did this 3 times on different days to be sure.

Also before testing the minion i emailed you guys about if they still cast on my other account and i was told yes and i was sent a link to wizard101central, which i have found it to be a good source for farming but it has to be something either wrong with the minion,completely removed from the it or the cast rate lessened tremendously. Also wizard101central also notes that it uses ghoul, vampire which all i seen it use was poison, tower, kraken, wyvern, blade and trap.

Anyways thanks for reading.... I just want it looked into and just bring it to attention.

Survivor
Jan 24, 2018
Is that the Ghastly Spectre? According to Wizard101 central it casts Doom And Goom, yes. I don't think this has changed. There is more 2 pip spells than any other spell in the list, so maybe yours just happens to be picking the other spells.

Survivor
Jan 28, 2009
InkPaperBlotts on Feb 5, 2018 wrote:
Is that the Ghastly Spectre? According to Wizard101 central it casts Doom And Goom, yes. I don't think this has changed. There is more 2 pip spells than any other spell in the list, so maybe yours just happens to be picking the other spells.
Yea i saw that it still cast doom and gloom on central but the minion fails to do it in live game. I summoned it and left it in battle on 3 separats for approx the same amount of hours and never saw it used once.