Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Won't continue the quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 15, 2012
I'm level 27 on my Death wizard and I was going through Grizzle. I finished frostholm (Idk how to spell it) and I got the quest to talk to the guy at the Northguard. I talked to him, and then the quest ended. After that, I am supposed to get a quest to talk to someone in mirhlim's keep (Don't know how to spell it) but I did not. I do not know what the problem is. I looked in my quest and I have no quests in Grizzle. Idk why it won't work, pls someone help me.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
To continue to storyline in Grizzleheim to Mirkholm Keep, your wizard has to be a minimum level of 30 (Magus).

So, return to your original quest in Marleybone I'm guessing? then back to Grizzleheim when you've achieved the requirement.

Must applaud for doing Grizzleheim, there are many great rewards for not skipping the world!

Defender
Jan 30, 2014
I'm guessing, but it's likely the quest isn't available for your level yet. You also might not have access to the area yet, thus the game refuses to give you the quest. I believe the issue is somewhere along that line.

Survivor
Aug 15, 2012
Thx, btw is it bad that I hit level 20 but I was in Big Ben? Idk why I am so low of a level for my world.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
JPDunn1119 on Feb 2, 2018 wrote:
Thx, btw is it bad that I hit level 20 but I was in Big Ben? Idk why I am so low of a level for my world.
What?

How's that possible unless you sticked solely to the main quest line.

I remember still being in Krock at level 20 on all my wizards.

I'll reiterate what I said before: "Do Side Quests;" Get your levels up.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
Grizzleheim is a weird world when it comes to your level. Wizards can quest through it staring at level 20 until you finish Mirkholm Keep. Then the rest of world locks up until you're level 40. Once you hit that level, Talk to Bjorn IronClaws in Gizzleheim and he will give you a quest: "King and I".