Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Death Gear for Level 82+

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 15, 2010
Hello! I am currently an 82 overall death wizard and was looking for some good gear to help me through Azteca. If you could tell me the name and the place I can farm to get said gear. That would great! thanks in advance

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Either Waterworks level 60 dungeon gear or Avalon crafted level 76 gear are the best you can get for a level 82 wizard. If you haven't gotten Waterworks by now, however, it's not worth it to go back. I'd suggest crafting your gear from Avalon instead. Both sets offer a good mix of stats, including both defense and offense.

The other option is Poseidon gear, from a level 70 dungeon in Aquila. It's more damage-focused and short on defenses, but not a bad set if mixed and matched with other items.

The next great dungeon opportunities are level 90 Hades gear in Aquila, and then there's Darkmoor at level 100. Darkmoor gear is the ultra best gear. There's also the one-shot exalted level dungeon gear like Rattlebones for robes and Krokopatra for hats.

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
May 15, 2010
A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
If you mean which crafting vendor, there are two in Avalon. One is the Leprechaun in the toadstool village of The Wild. He sells recipes for boots, rings and athames. The other is a man tucked away in the village of Dun Dara. He sells hat and robe recipes. You can get to both places by using the teleporters just outside the world door.

Alia Misthaven