Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do i level up to 38 so i can move here?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 06, 2012
So im ready to go to mooshu, all i need to do is defeat meowarty or whatever his name is. but i want to lvl up to lvl 38 before i go there. so i can get triton as soon as i enter mooshu. im lvl 35 right now. what can i do to lvl up fast? please help! (btw i already did grizzleheim and wysteria.)

Blaze StormWielder, Level 35

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
The answer is simple.

Go do the sides in Marleybone if you haven't already.

Also, to note, you'll need access to Mooshu to learn your Triton Spell. To be specific, you'll have to access to the Plague Oni in Shirataki Temple which is about half way through the world.

Or you can have a friend port you in..

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
You can do your side quests - that's what they're there for!

Pay particular attention to side quests that give you extra training points (Zeke's quests) and to any side quests your teacher gives you, as they both will lead to further spells.

Also, though the experience it gives isn't great to begin with, Grizzleheim quests lead to a spell when you open up Mirkholm Keep (and reach level 35). Keep going into Wintertusk and another spell becomes available when you reach level 55 plus open up Sudriland. At level 58 and Nordriland, you will get a school pet.

Alia Misthaven

Explorer
Oct 27, 2017
If all of grizzlihiem and wysteria is done, my recordation would be to look through your quest book and see which quests give the most XP. Do those.