Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Does anyone else love Khrysalis?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2015
I'm a bit into part 2 by now and I've got to say it's one of my favourite worlds. I love the general aesthetic of the place and the story is far more gripping than ones of say Azteca or Avalon. And oh my don't get me started on the music. I it

-Laura Nightblossom 104

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
You mentioned the story.

The story is monumental. Excellent part of the world by far. Very hilarious, to see the back and fort between the voice acting. That's good.

Now, the quests and the length of the world.

Honestly. Very draining. I really dislike this. Which was why I enjoyed Polaris. Was a nice breather and relaxation for me.

It's like this. Khrysalis was my 9-5 working schedule and Polaris is now my vacation. That said, I liked that dynamic.

But while, especially in Part II, there were areas of enjoyment with the world....I still highly disliked it I:

Especially defeating the same mobs over and over collecting different things I:

Explorer
Sep 20, 2017
I've a strong distain for the world I:

Just too long..

Polaris is a nice breather though!

Survivor
Dec 13, 2015
Star Edward on Jan 21, 2018 wrote:
You mentioned the story.

The story is monumental. Excellent part of the world by far. Very hilarious, to see the back and fort between the voice acting. That's good.

Now, the quests and the length of the world.

Honestly. Very draining. I really dislike this. Which was why I enjoyed Polaris. Was a nice breather and relaxation for me.

It's like this. Khrysalis was my 9-5 working schedule and Polaris is now my vacation. That said, I liked that dynamic.

But while, especially in Part II, there were areas of enjoyment with the world....I still highly disliked it I:

Especially defeating the same mobs over and over collecting different things I:

I guess khrysalis felt less draining when it was first released with a part 1 and 2. Honestly though, I seem to be going through it faster now I have my darkmoor shadow spell, but I agree it is taking a while. I am looking forward to Polaris though as I’ve heard good things!

Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
The ending was pretty weak, but other than that, Khrysalis was a blast for me. My favorite part of Khrysalis was defiantly Dyvim Whitehart though! To me, he is the best character of Khrysalis. He was helpful, funny, and just a great ally. Would love for him to come back at some point in the future, like I've mentioned in like half of my other posts.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
Khrysalis is one of my favorite worlds. I love the story line and the scenery is great all the way though Khrysalis. The world is long but as long as the story line stays interesting with good layout and scenic views, I can't get bored. Yes, this world is hilarious and I believe Dyvim WhiteHeart is the best. The music is great However, I feel questing music in some areas such as the Hive, Tyrian Gorge and Last wood can use an up beat.

Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
BeigeCat9 on Jan 20, 2018 wrote:
I'm a bit into part 2 by now and I've got to say it's one of my favourite worlds. I love the general aesthetic of the place and the story is far more gripping than ones of say Azteca or Avalon. And oh my don't get me started on the music. I it

-Laura Nightblossom 104
Okay, I'm a Khrysalis fangirl despite what people say about it.

First of all, while doing Khrysalis on my Death and Ice I quested with my closest friends. (If you find a world really tiring, ask one of your closest friends to join you. It seriously makes such a difference and can make the world seriously enjoyable).

And I completely agree with you, the aesthetic and story is amazing. It's one of the few worlds where I turned on sound and listened to the dialog.

Ok ok, the music. It's so good!!! I remember I needed music for one of my houses and was curious about Khrysalis's music so I listened to the music scroll of it in the Bazaar. Oh.My.God. I fell in love straight away.

Note to self: Have sound on EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. You play through Khrysalis on all of your wizards.

Survivor
Mar 04, 2016
Yes khrysalis is my favorite world everything about it is great so i'm glad it's as long as it is when i got to polaris i hated it since khrysalis was so long it felt like a different game and i was used to it also a big note great music in khrysalis.

Jack 125
Jack 56