Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

furniture vendor

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 21, 2009
i was looking for the furniture and seed vendors in khrysalis in the silent market. Does anyone know what happened to them? There is a vendor sign there but no vendor? Thank you

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
There never was or will be a furniture vendor. (I don't know why, other than KI has never bothered to develop furniture for us to purchase.) There will be a seed vendor, eventually, if you do enough gardening.

Once you get to level 15 in gardening experience and earn that badge, you will get a quest to meet a Gardener Mole hidden away in the Last Wood. You will convince him to set up shop in the Silent Market and that stall you've described is where he eventually ends up.

Alia Misthaven

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
snowcatman on Jan 16, 2018 wrote:
i was looking for the furniture and seed vendors in khrysalis in the silent market. Does anyone know what happened to them? There is a vendor sign there but no vendor? Thank you
While there is a banner with the furniture vendor logo in the Silent Market, there is none. There is a furniture recipe vendor, Zellozosia the HomeGlider, located in the Sardonyx Market. I believe you will be able to access that area sometime in Khrysalis part two.