Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stuck on first boss!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 01, 2013
Hey there

I recently got back into Wizard101 after not playing for about a year, I just finished Dragonspyre and am now onto Celestia. I am stuck on the first boss Optio Agenor in the survey camp. I'm assuming its because I am under levelled for it, I am level 46 and in the fire school, I was just wondering what side quests I should do to get up to my level 48 spell (fire dragon I think)

Thanks for your help

Explorer
Oct 01, 2011
witchdocter007 on Jan 12, 2018 wrote:
Hey there

I recently got back into Wizard101 after not playing for about a year, I just finished Dragonspyre and am now onto Celestia. I am stuck on the first boss Optio Agenor in the survey camp. I'm assuming its because I am under levelled for it, I am level 46 and in the fire school, I was just wondering what side quests I should do to get up to my level 48 spell (fire dragon I think)

Thanks for your help
So if you have not done Grizzlehiem yet go do that, it wont give much xp but it will let you access the side world of Wintertusk which offers TONS of xp. the enemies are mostly ice but love to tower. Fire finds this world a lot easier than most other schools due to the boost plus the spells Scald and Fire dragon.
Finishing this world will leave you well into the 50s in level and can provide you with pet quests if you lack for a good pet.
As an added bonus you can get extra side spells(from some side quests) from grizzlehiem and wintertusk that can be quite handy (later on these quests need to be done to get the spell Backdraft, a super useful trap spell for hard bosses)

Good luck

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
I will also suggest that you do the sides in Dragonspyre as well.

Most of them lead to boss fights rewarding over 2000 Experience.

Note that you should cease in avoiding side content or you will risk brutally struggling and stucking in the game.

Good Luck.

Survivor
May 23, 2015
When I get stuck on a boss (usually in celestia, rip) I go to Bazaar and buy treasure cards. Those are extremely helpful because you can buy spells that you can't access yet. When I was battling Malistaire in Dragonspyre I bought a level 68 treasure card that took him out, doing 10k in one hit with just a few traps and blades. You can do the same and it'll be fairly easy to get through celestia.
Good luck!