Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 50 Elixir

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 18, 2009
so every chance i get to buy one of these they seem to not be in the shop but i randomly see them here and there when im not able to purchase them. i've came to the conclusion that i need to just have the crowns ready and catch it when i can but is there a certain pattern for it being in the shop or? is there any way it can be personally granted/gifted for the crowns or just a heads up on when it'll be in the shop next? anything helps! thank you!

Survivor
Jan 31, 2013
The Level 50 Elixers are available 24/7 within the Crown shop under the Elixer tab, an easy way to find them is by typing in the number "50" within the Crown Shop search bar in the top right. They cost 30,000 Crowns to use once and you have to have already got a current character on that account above level 50 to purchase one.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
To add, the elixir also provides your new fund level 50 wizard to excellent level 50 gear (The Advanced Set). So, you don't have to be too concerned about farming for gear.

The elixir in addition to taking you up to the beginning of Celestia also takes you into the questline of Wintertusk (Up to Sudrilund I believe). So keep that in mind.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
To purchase the Level 50 elixir you have to already have a wizard level 50 or above.

The icon for the potion should be the shop 24/7, under the elixir tab (not the featured tab, as that tab rotates various items in and out).

It will only be greyed out for purchase if you don't meet the level requirement on one of your other wizards or you don't have enough Crowns to purchase it.