Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Best Spell?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 31, 2015
I've been wondering what the best spell in the game is. The game has been out for ten years now and out of all the spells which is the best one? I would love to see everyone's opinions.

Explorer
Oct 27, 2017
Mathematically speaking, it would be an X pip spell. Also, most likely a treasure card. Here is how I see it. You need a judgement treasure card, and seven power pips on a balance wizard. You need EVERY blade possible, and every trap. You can also get those traps and blades tc for better damage. Then, you make sure to have as high of a damage and critical rating as you can. That would do some insane damage, and don't forget feint. If you want BEST though, I would go with storm owl. Only storm wizards can get this spell. Do what it says above for a storm wizard, enchant, and cast away. What you think is the best though is all up to you.

Explorer
Jan 02, 2011
Hi there!

As of January 2018, I really like the Reindeer Knight spell!

They made a death spell into a super cool Christmas/holiday themed ICE spell! How cool is that?!

Jack Legend

Explorer
May 20, 2012
Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
When you say "BEST" do you mean the most powerful? best animation? most useful? individual favorites?

As a life wizard (87) the most powerful spell in my deck is currently Gnomes. Though having quested with my kids, the most powerful I've seen is a fully-loaded all power pip Justice. Best animation? (not sure of the actual name of the spell) Queen Claypso the masthead of the sunken ship in Celestia. Most useful? Satyr My individual favorite is Goat Monk, the animation is cute, it's decent damage for 5 pipsand it took me a long time to accumulate enough amber to craft it.

Steven Ghoststalker