Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

it wont let me make a master password!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 06, 2012
it wont let me make a master password even though i already went to gamestop and bought the spooky carnival bundle card thing. help!!!!!

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
To Enable Parental Controls on your or your child's account you will first need to login on our website and click on the "My Accounts" link.

Once in My Accounts you will need to click on the "Create Master Password" button on the right side of the screen. Note: If you are logging in for the first time, you may be automatically prompted to create a Master Password. Just follow the onscreen prompts!

In addition to creating a Master Password, you will also be asked to supply a Master Email address. Please use a valid e-mail address that your children cannot access. Otherwise, our security features won't be able to protect the account!

After completing the form, you should see this message: "Account management, parental controls and purchasing now enabled"

Once the Master Password has been set, it will be required to make any significant changes on the account, including making purchases or modifying chat settings. Please carefully review all of the options available to you under the "Manage" and "Parental Controls" tab within the "My Accounts" section of our website.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us directly so that we might provide further assistance.

Survivor
Nov 06, 2012
the button isn't there. i carefully checked every page in the my accounts area. there is no "create master password button" located to the right. i checked the left, up, down, everywhere! its not there, but on my old accounts it was there. help please!

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
SammySandwhich12 on Jan 6, 2018 wrote:
it wont let me make a master password even though i already went to gamestop and bought the spooky carnival bundle card thing. help!!!!!
I never made a Master password, and when checking my account W101 won't allow me into my own info.

Told people before, and was told I should know the Master password I never set up.

Timothy Pearflower, L121 Ice that was shut out of battling the evil Djinns in Mirage 20 consecutive times when seeking to get back in the game.

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
SammySandwhich12 on Jan 8, 2018 wrote:
the button isn't there. i carefully checked every page in the my accounts area. there is no "create master password button" located to the right. i checked the left, up, down, everywhere! its not there, but on my old accounts it was there. help please!
If the button isn't there, you'll want to contact Customer Support to see if they can help track down the reason why it isn't showing up. It could be a variety of reasons, for example, you've never made a purchase with a verified Visa or your account is underage. They'll help narrow down the reasons for you. Thanks!

Email: support@wizard101.com
Web: https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game