Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

the music note sign over the plant

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 26, 2013
I know music notes are black and that is why it is over the plant when it needs the music spell. I have a problem seeing the music note over the plant when it is over a small plant in the middle of a garden. I've walked through my garden four or five times trying to find out what is wrong with my garden after I gave it all it's immediate spells to make them grow. Is there a way to brighten up the music note or put something around it? It's especially hard to see when you have a pest spell on it for 48 hours. thanks

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
alia550 on Jan 5, 2018 wrote:
I know music notes are black and that is why it is over the plant when it needs the music spell. I have a problem seeing the music note over the plant when it is over a small plant in the middle of a garden. I've walked through my garden four or five times trying to find out what is wrong with my garden after I gave it all it's immediate spells to make them grow. Is there a way to brighten up the music note or put something around it? It's especially hard to see when you have a pest spell on it for 48 hours. thanks
I also have problems seeing the music note; especially when the background to the garden is dark ( as in the Death House or the Wyrd House ). Making the music note a lighter color, perhaps pink? would help tremendously.

Survivor
Oct 26, 2012
While i've never seen this, I imagine it wouldnt be that hard just making the music note color interchangable in the settings.