Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tower of the Helephant/Waterworks

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 19, 2017
Hi, I'm a level 68 storm and want to do the Waterworks and/or the Tower of the Helephant. The problem is, I don't have any friends who play wizard101 and I can't solo it, being a storm. I was wondering if anyone could help me with the Waterworks. I'm thinking maybe a life, a balance, and an ice? If anyone could help me or give me tips on soloing, that would be great. I usually play from 3-5 PM EST, and I am usually in the realm Imp. If anyone would like to meet up in the commons, that would be great. Thanks!

-Chris MythGiver, Lvl 68

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
If I can be there, I'll be wearing an Orange hat.

Steven Ghoststalker

Survivor
Dec 20, 2014
I'm pretty sure you can just do team up. This will randomly pair you with someone else who needs a partner/group for the dungeon. If there isn't a team up option then my bad.

Brandon Level 50
Brandon GhostBlood Level 35
Brandon Frost Level 11

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Try teaming up, especially for the Waterworks Dungeon as there are usually persons wanting to do it also.

Don't try soloing. The dungeons are made for a group of 3-4 persons to complete, not one.

Hiring henchmen won't help either as they are oblivious to the rules/cheats of the boss matches and may just end up costing you the battle.

Good Luck!

Survivor
Oct 26, 2012
I've seen lots of people use 'Team Up!' for Waterworks if that helps.

Survivor
Jun 27, 2009
Team up for Waterworks almost always gets you a full team.

Explorer
Jan 02, 2011
Hi there!

You probably already tried "Team Up" right? Well I suggest finding a player that's almost maxed to help you! They will *probably* know the bosses cheats, plus they will really help.

Good Luck!
Jack Legend

Survivor
Aug 19, 2017
Thank you everyone! I am about to go into the waterworks with the team up. I didn't think of that lol, thank you for your advice!

-Chris MythGiver 70