Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 17, 2010
Hi. I put a lot of thought into some new ideas i think are pretty good. I wrote KI by way of the help menu, about trying to talk to someone about what i had written so far. They directed me to these message boards. I really don't want to try and write the details of my work on a message board. I know they have writers, but wish there was some way to tell them. I guess i had a dream of wanting my ideas to become a reality that others would enjoy. I think anyone who plays the game wants to feel they are part of it. I imagine many ideas persons have had went undiscovered. I guess the answer could be to get in on the ground floor of something new with one's ideas. Complacency is human nature. One needs to rise above it. One needs to create their own opportunities. Best of luck. Thank you.

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
wiz247511 on Jan 5, 2018 wrote:
Hi. I put a lot of thought into some new ideas i think are pretty good. I wrote KI by way of the help menu, about trying to talk to someone about what i had written so far. They directed me to these message boards. I really don't want to try and write the details of my work on a message board. I know they have writers, but wish there was some way to tell them. I guess i had a dream of wanting my ideas to become a reality that others would enjoy. I think anyone who plays the game wants to feel they are part of it. I imagine many ideas persons have had went undiscovered. I guess the answer could be to get in on the ground floor of something new with one's ideas. Complacency is human nature. One needs to rise above it. One needs to create their own opportunities. Best of luck. Thank you.
So, how does one do that?

I have had ideas for years on the game, but wasn't sure how to bring about my ideas to fruition.

Timothy Pearlflower, L118 Ice

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
This really is the place to get your requests seen and responded to and have a chance to see them in the game.

I've seen lots of things come into the game after being requested by players--pets, vaults, pet jewels, kinds of houses, Easter Egg references to different shows and films,pet talents, the 5th pet talent slot, the Team Up system, new hair, kinds of mounts, gear stats--all requested by players.

I can say, my threads I originate always get berried down the list very fast --the place to go is Feedback Friday and the Test Realm Feedback pages when it's open. You have to stay on topic but they are awesome. And the two topic pages that are pinned at top for requests for New Worlds and the one for New Housing Items.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
I only just joined here because KI also directed me to share my ideas on here instead of by email. I shared my idea/thoughts and within a week or so they had made the changes I hoped for.

The email they sent me implied that it was a legal complication. I think it is because using an idea privately submitted could result in nonsense over intellectual property rights or something similar. If it's posted to the boards in the forum no-one can claim they 'own' the idea because we have agreed that we don't own ideas we share here.

I agree with Helenie Nightseer, this is the place to share your ideas and maybe see them come to life in game :)

PS. I'd like to think KI used my idea, but it is perfectly possible they had already seen the issue and thought of the same 'fix'. I don't mind who had the idea...I love that KI made the changes I was hoping for :)