Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Garmin Caravan?

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jun 30, 2009
KI and Prof Greyrose:

I have the confrontation with the Baron of House Calaxico, yet the quest says it is in Caravan,but I am directed to the private quarters of the Cat House of Mirage. And even when I go to Caravan, the arrow points me back to the Wastelands.

How am I to complete this quest when the game has me doubling back?

Timothy Pearlflower, L118 Ice

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Champion
Jun 30, 2009
Dworgyn on Jan 5, 2018 wrote:
Again, sorry to hear you are encountering issues. Please Contact Support per this thread: https://www.wizard101.com/forum/halstons-laboratory/bug-in-finishing-rubai-wastes-8ad6a42460bb4ca60160c20d19d63bf7?page=1
Prof. Dworgyn,

Thank you for responding to my technical difficulty. I appreciate having someone to offer a suggestion. I would also like to inform you, that I sent a message to technical support.

Please let me know if I need to give you the reference number, since it has been over 2 years that I have experienced any problems in gameplay.

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
If it's been over 48 hours and Customer Support has not responded to your ticket, please feel free to forward along the ticket number for further review.

Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience!

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
Dworgyn on Jan 5, 2018 wrote:
If it's been over 48 hours and Customer Support has not responded to your ticket, please feel free to forward along the ticket number for further review.

Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience!
Prof. Dworgyn,

How do I respond to you in order to remedy in case I do need your assistance?

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Either respond here on the Message Boards or send your ticket number in an email to community@wizard101.com

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
Prof. Dworgyn,

I found the Baron's Retreat in the 2nd Qhat House, and even though the quest says IN CARAVAN; I found the actual location. I didn't realize it was behind the throne.

And on another note, I managed to get my armor, wand and shoes of Cold Hearted using crowns. Was this the way I should have received them?

Timothy Pearlflower, L118 Ice and newly discovered near-end of Rubal Wasteland