Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Recommendations? (Life Wizard)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 17, 2013
I’ve been looking for a pet with a may cast healing talent for my lvl. 74 life wizard. I’ve gotten a few recommendations, such as forest beast and leaf foot (I have an adult forest beast and ancient leaf foot now), but when I’ve later asked others about these pets, they said they probably would not be worth training. Basically, I’m not sure whether to keep training one of those, and if so, which one? And if not, which pet should I get instead? I was thinking I would try for a golden goose, so if anyone has one of those with a critical talent and a may cast healing talent, please let me know. I don’t have very good pets, though, so I don’t think I could give you anything in return. If you’re available to just discuss pets or hatch, we can work out a place and time to talk in-game. Thank you so much.

Courtney DreamWhisper Level 74

Survivor
Oct 26, 2012
I personally have a Yuletide Spirit, and i've been fortunate enough to have it may cast Life Blade, Life Shield, and Unicorn. There ARE better pets out there, but I got it when I was a kid, and trained it over the course of years. I've actually become too attached to it. I'd offer hatching with you a Yuletide Spirit of your own, but as i've said before, there are probably much better alternatives that will require lots of breeding. A Yuletide Spirit is something good enough to obtain for a first generation pet, though, if you're trying to do the least amount of work.

Hope that helped!

Survivor
Dec 10, 2012
To be honest go for a pet you find cool, like do you like the look of the gnome pet? or do you want a extra blade? go for a forest beast. it always depends on what pet you want following you around everywhere