Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Forever stuck on loading screens

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
For the past few days I have been getting stuck on loading screens. It usually happens whenever I try to port to a friend. I always have to force shut my game and log in again. It's getting seriously annoying.

Though it has been happening when I port to my friends it also happened when I tried to enter the Hatchery and Arena.

Edit: It's gotten worse after posting this. I was in a tourney and I couldn't make it to one match because I got stuck on a loading screen right when I was being teleported to the Arena! It also happened when I tried to enter my Dorm Room. The most recent is when I was switching from my Death to my Ice. I'm hesitating to port to friends, enter another area all because of this problem. It seriously is SO ANNOYING to keep on closing my game and logging in right again. I don't know whats causing this. My internet connection is stable. I just got it right a week ago.

A few weeks back I had a problem with my connection. Once that got solved I am now presented with another problem: Loading Screens.

I just wanna play my game in peace with all my friends :(