Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I can't finish the Marleybone crafting quest! Help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 10, 2011
Hi guys. I cannot finish this quest on my life. her name is Grace Lifewhisperer and her quest is to talk to Felicia Worthington and I cannot talk to her. it shows the gray question mark and she says to craft it but I already have. Wizard101 staff can you please help?

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
gracelifewhisper on Dec 28, 2017 wrote:
Hi guys. I cannot finish this quest on my life. her name is Grace Lifewhisperer and her quest is to talk to Felicia Worthington and I cannot talk to her. it shows the gray question mark and she says to craft it but I already have. Wizard101 staff can you please help?
She asks you to craft 2 different items, as I recall : Stinger of the Scorpion & Constellation Jewel & and you need to craft 2 of each, did you complete this?

Survivor
Feb 20, 2012
Are you sure you have the items needed for the quest, still in your backpack? You can't turn crafting quests in without the items to show for.

They have a pinned thread explaining this, you know.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Did you craft the items and not simply buy them from the bazaar?

Remember, she requires two of said item and not only one.

Defender
Apr 18, 2014
I suggest you make sure you have completed all of the crafting requirements, as some of the crafting quests require that you make two of an object.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
As others have said, you must craft TWO rings and TWO athames. Have all four items in your backpack when you return to Felicia.

Alia Misthaven