Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Shining scales

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 05, 2012
OH boy, these are not the easiest reagent to get, I have all of the others, the participation trophies the squid ink, the ayether ore, etc but dang shining scales and I have not had the best relationship. I get plenty of chest but I've only gotten one so far and I can't keep fishing without paying for more energy with money I don't have. The point I'm trying to make here, is that everyone needs to take home an important lesson from this, if your not using you're shining scales or have more than you need to complete the recipe, don't feel shy about selling them in the bazaar for people to buy ok?

Explorer
Jan 02, 2011
Hmm I somewhat agree with your message. Personally, I feel like most people just save them up because they know that they'll use the reagent in the future.

Jack Legend

Defender
Jul 26, 2013
I've been fishing for these chest and all I've been getting are fish!!. When I do get a chest I get nothing but gold and a treasure card. I think this is like pvp for the trophies. I do a lot a gardening training a pet and then on top of that I have to fish for these scales. I have no energy to do all of these, and it takes a long time for your energy to fill half way up to either fish or train your pet. There has to be other ways to get shining scales. please.