Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tough Kraken or Tougher Kraken

AuthorMessage
Delver
Nov 16, 2017
OK. Let's say I have the Kraken card, 520 - 580, and I bring up a Tough (or Strong) treasure card to increase it's damage by 125. So the Kraken card is now a treasure card of 645 - 705 damage. I don't use it though and it goes back into my deck. I put that Kraken treasure card back in line again to be used the next time I duel. When I bring it up again to use it can I put more Tough on or a Keen Eyes? I'm thinkin' the answer is no for the Tough but maybe the Keen Eyes? Even if I can only put one treasure card on top, with a blade and a trap, hmmm

Treasure card Kraken 675
30% 202
20% 135
20% 135 (huge crackling circle around the perimeter. What's it called?)

1147 Damage

That'll work.
Alexis Dawnbreaker lvl 33 Storm
Amazing what pops into your head when you're tryin' to fall asleep.

Explorer
May 20, 2012
once you enchant kraken one time, you can't add anything else to it you can add one tough or one keen eyes.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
If you put on a Tough treasure card enchantment and then don't use the enchanted Kraken, then they both go back into your spell deck. The next time you duel, the Kraken will still be "tough." Because it is still enchanted, you won't be able to add a second enchantment.

A lot of people do this just before a big battle or PVP match.

As far as I know, it is not possible to double-enchant our spells, so you would not be able to add Keen Eyes.

Alia Misthaven

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Once you enchant a regular trained spell by a TC, it can't be enchanted again nor can it be sold. So, the only way to get rid of it would be you've to use it in battle.

So, if you're wanting Kracken spells with a little increased in accuracy, you'll have to sacrifice damage, at least for now.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
You can use only one enhancement card on a spell, no doubling up.