Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

back to wysteria

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 04, 2016
Kingsisle should update wysteria where we go back as a higher level to complete. characters could have relations to other characters in other worlds!! wysteria was so under appreciated and this would be so much fun

Defender
Jun 23, 2016
When I look at Wysteria, I see a rushed expansion that does have opportunities. But at the same time it would require major changes also. The lack of trainers and other items could bring change. The library could be expanded through various opportunities. But I think KI would always welcome input on how to improve before they even evaluate and consider it.

Delver
May 29, 2009
taylormoon123 on Dec 17, 2017 wrote:
Kingsisle should update wysteria where we go back as a higher level to complete. characters could have relations to other characters in other worlds!! wysteria was so under appreciated and this would be so much fun
I think this would be a great idea! Kinda like how Grizzleheim was a side world for our lower levels but then expanded to Wintertusk for higher levels. Before we got Celestia, our max wizards would farm Jotun and the Coven for gold and drops. Tower of the Helephant is the only high level dungeon in Wysteria.

Maybe there could even be the chance to have a quest to go learn some spells from the schools of Spirit, Chaos, Earth, and the rest. After all there are the Pigsie, Ninja Piglets, and Angry Pigs spells from the Wysteria Lore Pack so it's possible there could be others that could be learned

~SM~