Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

can someone give me the name of this robe

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 29, 2016
i really want this the but someone stitched it so isk the name of it but i'll describe it to you
it's a female robe and it has a long cape with two swords crossing eacother on the back of the cape and it has gold swirls and lines going down the inside part of the cape and at the top of the robe it has these little strings tied with a large collar. has a bunch of gold lines everywhere and is black. idk if those are the default colors but if anyone even gets anything out of what i just said, plz tell me what u think the robes name is thank you :^)

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
It's probably a PVP robe. I don't know the name of it exactly because there are several different versions depending on what rank and/or PVP level she was when she got it.

Go to the PVP arena and, just outside, you will find a vendor named Brandon Mistborn, who sells leveled robes for PVP tickets. Also, Diego sells robes to those who have earned specific badges like Veteran, Commander and Warlord.

Here's a guide to the various gear sets, along with pictures, to hopefully help you find the exact name of what you're looking for.

http://www.duelist101.com/other-w101-guides/w101-gear-guides/wizard101-arena-gear/

Alia Misthaven

Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
I think it's the Duelist Robe you can buy for arena tickets. It's sold by Brandon Mistborn.

Survivor
Apr 29, 2016
Freshta on Dec 17, 2017 wrote:
It's probably a PVP robe. I don't know the name of it exactly because there are several different versions depending on what rank and/or PVP level she was when she got it.

Go to the PVP arena and, just outside, you will find a vendor named Brandon Mistborn, who sells leveled robes for PVP tickets. Also, Diego sells robes to those who have earned specific badges like Veteran, Commander and Warlord.

Here's a guide to the various gear sets, along with pictures, to hopefully help you find the exact name of what you're looking for.

http://www.duelist101.com/other-w101-guides/w101-gear-guides/wizard101-arena-gear/

Alia Misthaven
thank you!! it is the "Duelist’s Cloaked Doublet "