Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

"your crowns are on their way"

AuthorMessage
Archon
Feb 07, 2011
"the crowns you just earned are on their way to your account, but it may take a few minutes for them to arrive. if you don't see them in 3 days, contact kingsisle customer support."

uh, what? i've never seen this before, and would appreciate if someone could look into it. thanks!

-von

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Sometimes there is a delay between our third-party supplier for the videos and credit for your account. Please let Support know if the Crowns never made it to your account: 1- to reimburse you. 2- to track down the root of the communication problem. Sorry for the confusion.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Dr Von on Dec 14, 2017 wrote:
"the crowns you just earned are on their way to your account, but it may take a few minutes for them to arrive. if you don't see them in 3 days, contact kingsisle customer support."

uh, what? i've never seen this before, and would appreciate if someone could look into it. thanks!

-von
Wow. I see that message every time I use the Earn Crowns feature. I didn't know it was possible to not see it.

Survivor
May 27, 2011
Oran of Urz on Dec 18, 2017 wrote:
Wow. I see that message every time I use the Earn Crowns feature. I didn't know it was possible to not see it.
i was just trying to contact support because I had done 10 offers on the 19th & gotten the 10 crowns each
then I redeemed my free crown gift
after that I wasn't paying attention as I did those offers for about 2 hrs straight but when I checked my crowns I realized they hadn't counted ANYTHING Id done since collecting the free gift
so I had sat there & wasted 2 hrs of my time for nothing
I read that it can take up to 3 days for the crowns to be credited to my account but I do these free crown videos daily & I know that they usually credit your account the crowns right away

this is the 3rd day now & my crowns have still not appeared on my account & I did so many offers maybe 30 or so
how many exactly idk ..however many you can do in 2 hours straight ...

I just decided I had better STOP wasting my time until I see if it paid me for the time I had already spent watching ads

I tried to contact support but the link is giving an error message so there is no way to contact support

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Same problem is happening with me. There are times when it's counted and not counted, but mostly not counted. I've been trying for a few days and it's still not working so i gave up on videos/slideshows and just do trivia now until it is fixed. I have contacted customer support this morning, no response yet but hopefully they'll respond :/