Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

display problem when dropping a spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 23, 2017
Je suis très perturbé lorsque je laisse tomber un nouveau sort, que ce soit dans un pack ou dans un boss. Je n'ai pas le grand écran habituel qui me montre le destin.
En général, j'ai eu cette indication, donc je me demande si c'est un bug d'affichage, où une option que j'aurais choisi mal.
Pouvez-vous me dire de résoudre ce problème?

Survivor
Nov 23, 2017
Personne ne sait ? c'est une demande importante pour moi. Merci de votre aide

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Just to be sure, are you saying you don't see the pop-up display window that should appear when you receive a new spell? If yes, can you give a specific example of when this happened?

Survivor
Nov 23, 2017
this happens when I dredge a spell in a pack, or on a boss, and when my teacher gives me a new spell. I just read in the chat that I learned a new spell but I do not see it appear.

By cons, when I recover a spell at my usual levels, the no worries, the pop up page of the spell is displayed well.

Survivor
Nov 23, 2017
I have noticed this problem since I play on the server, and the bug is still there. it's been 15 days that I'm on the game.

Survivor
Nov 23, 2017
Si vous ne me comprenez pas encore, je viens de faire une capture d'écran qui vous montrera le bug d'affichage.
Voici ce qui arrive quand je récupère un sort, je n'ai pas l'image du sort qui apparaît! voici le bug .. Merci de m'avoir aidé à corriger ce bug

Survivor
Nov 23, 2017
I wanted to put a screen so that you see the problem more clearly, but I see that I do not have the right method to include an image in my texts. Can you tell me the procedure to follow, so I will rest the image of the bug! Thank you

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
I'm sorry. Image files are not allowed on the Message Boards per the Code of Conduct.

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/messageBoard/codeOfConduct/game

Survivor
Nov 23, 2017
if the screens are not allowed, it was just to help you understand! and helped me solve this bug! for now, I have not been helped on post!

So I'm waiting for you to help me, thank you