Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

12 gift of 12 days christmas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 23, 2017
Hello, I wanted to know what time each day were active codes to get the gifts of the 12 days of Christmas.
I was able to recover the one from December 7 without any problem ... This morning, December 8th I try and I have a message that I already had the gift.
Is it a bug, or is it reset at a certain time?
thank you for the answer

Explorer
Jul 30, 2011
I'm still waiting for yesterday's gift which I never got.
But I never got this mornings gift neither.

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
Matyssa on Dec 8, 2017 wrote:
Hello, I wanted to know what time each day were active codes to get the gifts of the 12 days of Christmas.
I was able to recover the one from December 7 without any problem ... This morning, December 8th I try and I have a message that I already had the gift.
Is it a bug, or is it reset at a certain time?
thank you for the answer
The 12 (more like 13) Days of the Spiral offer you different promotions/giveaways each day. The December 7 Day was a giveaway, which you said you already got. Once you redeemed it on your account, you won't be able to redeem it again.

For the December 8 Day, they updated the Winter Wonder Pack to have new exclusive goodies in it.

There are more giveaways to come, as well as free crowns on December 19.

Survivor
Nov 23, 2017
Thank you for clarification, I just ask what time should we look at the page to see the novelty of the day? The morning ? the afternoon ? the night ? at any time of the day?

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
Matyssa on Dec 9, 2017 wrote:
Thank you for clarification, I just ask what time should we look at the page to see the novelty of the day? The morning ? the afternoon ? the night ? at any time of the day?
They post an announcement around 9am Central time.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
After 10am US Central time is a good time to check for updates to the 12 days or these boards. Most of the time they update an hour or two earlier than that, but sometimes they get delayed.

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Jan 15, 2013
i would say in the morning that's what i do so like after you wake up is good

Ellis Dark lvl 73