Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Krok tail..

AuthorMessage
Delver
Nov 16, 2017
Prof. Balestrom asked me to get him ingredients for a Kroktail. This required defeating Krokenkamun for body parts. The arrow leads me into the room where we discovered the location of the balance school (you know, with the staff jewel and the light beam), but it leads me past the guy. Good thing too. He's talking about something else. Anyway, I can't ever get into the room beyond for the battle because of the fence. Can I get a hint?

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Please specify the quest name and or your level, it helps.

The quest simply request that you defeat a familiar boss, The Krokenkahamen in The Throne Room of Fire. The quest helper should be leading you in this direction because he's the one with the Kroktail required to complete your quest.

Good Luck!

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
colocrys on Nov 30, 2017 wrote:
Prof. Balestrom asked me to get him ingredients for a Kroktail. This required defeating Krokenkamun for body parts. The arrow leads me into the room where we discovered the location of the balance school (you know, with the staff jewel and the light beam), but it leads me past the guy. Good thing too. He's talking about something else. Anyway, I can't ever get into the room beyond for the battle because of the fence. Can I get a hint?
If memory serves, you have to click on a statue or a book or something, maybe not in that room but the one by the ladder. Sorry I can't remember more. Maybe someone else will.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Basically, you need to repeat the whole dungeon.

Talk to the professor, go beat the guy for his staff, then you'll get the quest to fight Krokenkamen. There are two simple puzzles you'll have to solve in order to get to Krokenkamen, but the second puzzle doesn't show up until you solve the first one and beat the first boss, then talk to the professor again.

Alia Misthaven