Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Headless Horseman Content Change

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 25, 2015
I've recently come across the knowledge of the, "Headless Horseman" spell.

I was very disappointed that this card is only obtainable from the halloween pack once a year when every other card can be received from long hours and a massive amount of effort dedicated to loremaster and her drop pool.

I have spoken to many wizards and they have all agreed like spells should be not obtainable through payment only. This presents an unfair advantage to every wizard based upon having money. Many people are not able to purchase packs and are getting gimped by not being able to receive a card as strong as "Headless Horseman".

Headless Horseman should be obtainable through loremaster or crafting such as every other side-spell in the game.

If this cannot happen, please provide feedback as to why it cannot. This change would make every death wizard extremely delighted.

Any feedback as to why this would be an issue would be highly appreciated.

Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
I agree 100%. Nothing else can be said. JUST. MAKE. IT. HAPPEN.

Delver
Mar 10, 2015
simple answer is most spells make it to lore master after enough time has passed. King isle is a company thats goal is to make profit. As such it means that if the spell was given to lore master right away they would not make any money. Money is why they made a spell people really wanted not because they like us as players. Since it would mean packs sails would sky rocket. It's basic supply and demand. Give it a year and I bet you it will be in lore when they hype drops.