Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A change for the lvl 128 spells

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jun 17, 2014
Every new world, the "8" lvl, you're given a new spell, that everyone will get (of your school) how about for the first time, lvl 128, you get to choose from 1 of 3 spells, so even 2 storm wizards, won't be completely identical...
And the easiest way I see, is shadow enhance the first 3 spells.. no real need for a while new animation, just few touch ups...
Examples:

Choose from
Thunder Snake
1 pip, 1 shadow pip
500-600 damage
Casts healing current to self

Lighting bats
2 pips 1 shadow pip
700 damage to all
Casts darkwind and 40% AOE trap

Storm shark
3 pips 1 shadow
600-700 damage
After it hits, gives you a power pip and supercharge +5 per pip + the just added one

Maybe over powered... But when you only get to choose one... And "buying back your training points will not remove any school spells" what you choose you'll stuck with... Maybe have all 3 spells counter balance each other so if it was a storm vs storm... It's balanced

Explorer
Jul 18, 2011
camahawk on Nov 25, 2017 wrote:
Every new world, the "8" lvl, you're given a new spell, that everyone will get (of your school) how about for the first time, lvl 128, you get to choose from 1 of 3 spells, so even 2 storm wizards, won't be completely identical...
And the easiest way I see, is shadow enhance the first 3 spells.. no real need for a while new animation, just few touch ups...
Examples:

Choose from
Thunder Snake
1 pip, 1 shadow pip
500-600 damage
Casts healing current to self

Lighting bats
2 pips 1 shadow pip
700 damage to all
Casts darkwind and 40% AOE trap

Storm shark
3 pips 1 shadow
600-700 damage
After it hits, gives you a power pip and supercharge +5 per pip + the just added one

Maybe over powered... But when you only get to choose one... And "buying back your training points will not remove any school spells" what you choose you'll stuck with... Maybe have all 3 spells counter balance each other so if it was a storm vs storm... It's balanced
Chooseing out if 3 spells good idea but the spell desighn are not good because first of all these aren't that original second of all they're not all even one of the three is better than the others last of all Kingisle didn't make them lol

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
samuel032907 on Nov 25, 2017 wrote:
Chooseing out if 3 spells good idea but the spell desighn are not good because first of all these aren't that original second of all they're not all even one of the three is better than the others last of all Kingisle didn't make them lol
They're a shadow enhanced version of the first 3 spells you learn... And I was giving examples, I'm sure they're set it so all 3 spells will rock paper scissors each other... But 2 storm wizards, no matter what will end up the exact same... Having 3 spells, and you only get 1, would make a change

Explorer
Jul 18, 2011
camahawk on Nov 26, 2017 wrote:
They're a shadow enhanced version of the first 3 spells you learn... And I was giving examples, I'm sure they're set it so all 3 spells will rock paper scissors each other... But 2 storm wizards, no matter what will end up the exact same... Having 3 spells, and you only get 1, would make a change
And of course it would allow us to be free to choose a play style maybe a heal choice a blade or trap choice and a hit choice??

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
Yeah, in a way....
Like examples I thought of
Dark fairy, is now an air
Ghoul hits 1, and heals all
Fire elf does a 5 turn DoT
Leprechaun casts a charm with a 4 Lea clover on you... At the end of the battle, you gain 2x the reward

Idk... The possibility are endless
But just give some uniqueness, have us choose...