Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 Leveling Up

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 17, 2015
Please for the love of God fix the leveling up! When I finish worlds I'm not even the right level and I don't sidequest. Like for Celestia when I finish I wanna do waterworks but I'm like level 56 and I'm in Mirage right now and I'm level 122 entering the Chronoverge but I want to be the right level so I know how much I am in the world! Suggestion for the Khrysalis and up put a cap on like level 100 for Khrysalis and Polaris 110 Mirage 120 Please!!

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
This just seems like a pointless rant.

If you don't want to do sides and expect only the main quests to carry you along (which it eventually does anyway) then what's the point of the sides? - Even though a little annoying or time consuming (for some), these quests are designed to get you to the required level if not more for a much better smoother gameplay as the worlds increase in difficulty.

Nothing needs fixing.

You just need to desist in complaining and start appreciating.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Nitelytes on Nov 23, 2017 wrote:
Please for the love of God fix the leveling up! When I finish worlds I'm not even the right level and I don't sidequest. Like for Celestia when I finish I wanna do waterworks but I'm like level 56 and I'm in Mirage right now and I'm level 122 entering the Chronoverge but I want to be the right level so I know how much I am in the world! Suggestion for the Khrysalis and up put a cap on like level 100 for Khrysalis and Polaris 110 Mirage 120 Please!!
You are level 56 and level 122?

Are you talking about two different wizards?

Survivor
Aug 17, 2015
I'm talking about if I finish dragonspyre I'm usually around level 56 I just want levels to be even and accurate

Explorer
Sep 19, 2016
Star Edward on Nov 23, 2017 wrote:
This just seems like a pointless rant.

If you don't want to do sides and expect only the main quests to carry you along (which it eventually does anyway) then what's the point of the sides? - Even though a little annoying or time consuming (for some), these quests are designed to get you to the required level if not more for a much better smoother gameplay as the worlds increase in difficulty.

Nothing needs fixing.

You just need to desist in complaining and start appreciating.

I so agree with your statement. The side quests are just as important as the main quests.

Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
Nitelytes on Nov 24, 2017 wrote:
I'm talking about if I finish dragonspyre I'm usually around level 56 I just want levels to be even and accurate
The game becomes easier if you're over leveled for worlds. I don't see the problem in that since at least for me, the difficulty from Dragonspyre to Celestia raised by a lot.

Explorer
Mar 11, 2009
side quests my young wizard are an added bonus!....take advantage of a good thing....they have very nice exp. rewards....