Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

i have a question? about the crafting items

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 08, 2010
I don't play pvp but one of the items in the world of empyrea for the crafting says you need to have 5 participation trophy. the problem is i don't play as i said that so is there another way you can make it for people who don't play pvp to get it in a different way. i not having a go at any who does play pvp.

just say i wish the ones who doesn't play them can get the trophy in a different way because if not then it going to take the non players who don't play pvp a long time to get 4000 tickets if i got this right for the trophy are to 5 in crafting.

so if this sounds like someone complaining. i not, just wondering if there was another way to get them

thank you so much from Noah Goldheart and Blaine Wild

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
It's kind of confusing, but the only crafting project we need to do in order to continue general crafting, is the Legendary wand. That's the "cheaper" wand that does NOT require any participation trophies, shocking keys or fishy scales.

Once you make the legendary wand, you will be able to craft gear for level 125, make the furniture in Empyrea, etc. And you will be good to go when the next regular crafting quest comes up.

The wand that requires all those complicated reagents is "Revered" and it's considered the "Darkmoor of crafting": difficult and totally optional.

All that said, if you want to do the Revered wand project, KI is adding participation trophies to the Daily Assignment drop tables. Also, you can enroll in PVP Tournaments and start - but then quickly log out and stay offline for the next few hours. Doing that will bring you in at last place and you'll get 250 tickets automatically just for signing up and flaking out.

Alia Misthaven

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
thanks for the info, freshta!

i was wondering the same myself; as a completionist, i have to do literally everything in-game at least once, though i have no interest in pvp and was hoping that i wouldn't have to endure that torture in order to complete the crafting quest.

eric stormbringer has an excellent thread about this on central, and i'm glad to hear that ki seems to have taken some of the things he mentioned into account.

-von

Survivor
Aug 29, 2016
if you have arena tickets (800) each you can get them in the pet pravillion

Defender
Nov 08, 2009
I don't understand why you would want to join a tournament and not participate in it?
If you participate in it, you have a chance to get more tickets for any wins. It is actually more fun than questing and rank pvp. It is only 4 matches. Once you get the hang of it, you will see how much fun it really is.
If you choose not to participate in the tournament, please join only 1v1 tournaments.
If you join any 2v2, 3v3 or 4v4 you are letting others down (all the matches will be less one player) and taking away their chance to have any wins.
I signed up for a 2v2, only to be left alone to face 2 wizards every round. Because I was matched with a person that logged off. Not very nice. The computer makes teams based on the entries and does not change it cause you logged off.
So Freshta, please think of the others that are being left standing alone, I don't think it will make you very happy, if this happen to you!