Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Reagents - Antiquites

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 07, 2013
Is there any other place I can find these, then in Mirage. I get vertigo running around in the desert.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
peacemaker219 on Nov 11, 2017 wrote:
Is there any other place I can find these, then in Mirage. I get vertigo running around in the desert.
They're found only in Mirage.

Astrologist
Dec 16, 2009
They drop very frequently from mobs in Empyrea's Aerial Jungle especially the fire flies and wasps.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Eric Stormbringer on Nov 12, 2017 wrote:
They drop very frequently from mobs in Empyrea's Aerial Jungle especially the fire flies and wasps.
Ah, that's nice to know, Eric! But I'd rather search the desert than fight the nasty bugs for them!

Defender
Jul 26, 2013
if you go to Istanboa with the transporter it takes you straight to the cave of the snakes. There's always at least two antiquities there plus wooden boxes. The other reagents you can get there are ore, silver chests, and mushrooms .in If one of the wooden boxes or antiquities aren't inside then there right outside the door.

Explorer
May 03, 2016
anecorbie on Nov 12, 2017 wrote:
Ah, that's nice to know, Eric! But I'd rather search the desert than fight the nasty bugs for them!
i understand you but they drop much easier in empyrea, If you dont like them try the secret tunnel instant with the raiders