Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Different experience levels for different schools?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 25, 2010
I'm new to posting on the forums here, so please let me know if this is the wrong place to post this. With the update, I started three maxed wizards on three different accounts on the Empyrea quests. They have all done the exact same quests, but there is a big difference in their experience levels now. My Death wizard is at 463,101. Balance is 312,837. Storm is 285,779. Shouldn't they be the same, or is there a difference in experience per level for different schools?

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
KatznCafe on Nov 8, 2017 wrote:
I'm new to posting on the forums here, so please let me know if this is the wrong place to post this. With the update, I started three maxed wizards on three different accounts on the Empyrea quests. They have all done the exact same quests, but there is a big difference in their experience levels now. My Death wizard is at 463,101. Balance is 312,837. Storm is 285,779. Shouldn't they be the same, or is there a difference in experience per level for different schools?
I noticed that too. That always happens to my characters whenever the level cap gets raised, and it's weird seeing them all start with different amounts of experience. Back in Khrysalis Part 1, my Storm already had 4 bars filled when I logged on after the level cap got raised from 90 to 95. I have no idea why this happens.