Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Customize Face

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 09, 2012
I know that a barber shop may come soon to customize hair, but can we customize our skin tone and features as well? A lot of players regret their facial appearances that they chose years ago, and I would pay to change mine :D Let's only hope

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Maybe we could all earn the right to go in to a beauty parlor or barber shop based upon finishing a quest.

Nothing too difficult but geared toward the person's level.

That might make it more fun and exciting for some players.
I'd personally love to give some of my wizards tinted fingernail color too. But hey. I'm just daydreaming.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
From the recent Ki live, KI announced that a Barber Shop is coming soon to wizard 101 but no date is set.

Defender
Jul 09, 2012
Patrick Ravenbane on Nov 8, 2017 wrote:
From the recent Ki live, KI announced that a Barber Shop is coming soon to wizard 101 but no date is set.
They said the second big update, so since this is a big update that just came out, the next big update that is coming is the barber shop. We know that we are able to fix our hair up, but I was wondering on facial appearance, and if new faces would be added into the game.

Survivor
Jul 20, 2010
Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
I have some regrets on hair choices.

In one case I thought pink would be nice but it now clashes with the school's colors. I didn't know there were school colors (or didn't understand that fully) or what those were when I picked my wizard.

In another case the hairdo is just not attractive. Lol

I also didn't realize how important HATS would be in the game, that it's actually part of the gear. It would be nice not to have to stitch every new hat into the wig I bought. The hair I picked isn't good and the color isn't good. And other styles look much cuter with the hats we get in this game.

So I think the barber shop/beauty shop will be great...how about a tanning salon too where we can change skin tone if we want to? I picked medium tone for one and it clashes with her bright green hair.

But if not, I understand. Would be nice basically to be able to change all appearance items later on at will.

'wizard problems'

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Possibly after adding the barber shop and seeing the feedback, they may upgrade it to a beauty salon or so.

Many of us running around with red, blue and green colored hair like skittles of a rainbow have major regrets about that, including myself I:

Our wizards are humans too, can't have them going out in public like this I: