Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A better AOE life spell

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jan 25, 2015
So with the mirage update, life technically got an aoe, but it’s divided damage, which is good for when you only want to hit two or three monsters in a battle because someone could have a feint on the boss for their own hit or something. But what about when we’re solo questing? Forwst Lord has been efficient enough for a long time, but I just feel that we need something new to use. Forest Lord is iconic and I love to call it fluffy, but ya know with the new world coming out and all, I’m just really wanting life to get a better aoe attack. Am I the only one?

Defender
Jul 09, 2012
nick the wiz on Nov 2, 2017 wrote:
So with the mirage update, life technically got an aoe, but it’s divided damage, which is good for when you only want to hit two or three monsters in a battle because someone could have a feint on the boss for their own hit or something. But what about when we’re solo questing? Forwst Lord has been efficient enough for a long time, but I just feel that we need something new to use. Forest Lord is iconic and I love to call it fluffy, but ya know with the new world coming out and all, I’m just really wanting life to get a better aoe attack. Am I the only one?
No you are not the only one. Life wizards have been begging for an aoe ever since Krysalis and then we finally get an "Aoe" and it's only damage over time with very bad damage and heal. I think kingsisle is just trolling us now for asking too much to be honest. Life wizards had an uproar on the situation and they just brush it off and decide to change the animation than the actual spell. Completely unfair. If we don't get an aoe in Emperya Pt 2, I will not be surprised by any means to be quite honest. For now, all we have to do is wait and see, but it will be more than likely that we just get another single attack spell with an absorb that death wizards can just ignore and one shot you. We also need a 4 pip spell for farming, but we also are the only school without a farming aoe attack either, so I just think this was purposely to mess with us.

:)