Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where'd my energy go???

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 09, 2017
This afternoon, when i logged in to my ice character. I couldn't help but notice that she was down 20 energy. She has a base energy of 96 and gets 26 additional energy from bits of clothing and a pet jewel.
The thing is, all of my other characters had full energy, just hers was missing.
I tried quitting the game, starting it up again, just in case the refresh might help. Also tried going to a different place just in case the energy bottle was stuck as sometimes moving to a different place can help unstick it.
But to no avail.
This is the first time this has happened. I took a screen shot of it, so i can send that through if need be.
I hadn't been on the game in over 12 hours so there would be no reason why it wouldn't be full. I'm a member so it takes roughly seven minutes for me to gain an energy.
The weird thing is, she had the maximum as 122 meaning she had all her energy gear on and the game saw that. But it was like i had come back onto the game after being away from it for a short time. When that was not the case at all.
I have no idea why this has happened and would really like some insight or help into why and just hoping this doesn't become a regular thing.
Now after tending to some minor plant needs. I can either plant my couch potatos or i can pet train while the double xp is on. But i can't do both. If i had my full energy then it wouldn't be a matter of one or the other.
Please let me know why this has happened and what can be done to fix this.
Thank you

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
I think gardening takes from your green energy and if you remove a pet from the bank or shared bank it totally takes your green energy to zero. (In time it will come back though)

Fishing also reduces green energy.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Did you maybe added a pet from your shared bank to your ice's?
Doing that depletes your energy bar to zero.

Survivor
May 09, 2017
Ok I think there may be some misunderstanding by the replies.

1. I hadn't been on the game in over 12 hours.
2. I didn't move anything from my bank to backpack. Before I leave or go to bed I put on all my energy gear and equip the pet with energy that I pick up from my house.
There would be no reason for 20 energy to be missing.
3. The energy was missing before I had done anything. It was the first time it has happened and was weird that all of my other character's energy was not affected. Only ice.

Really hoping it doesn't happen again as it was rather annoying.

Survivor
Aug 03, 2017
If I understand correctly, you had been off the game for over 12 hours and thought your 122 energy would replenish during that time, and you are a member. 12 hours X 60 minutes = 720 minutes. Divided by 7 1/2 minutes per energy (for members) is 96 energy (more if you had been off for more than 12 hours). So your energy wouldn't have completely replenished in that time, and it makes sense you would be missing about 20.