Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Filtered Pet Pavilion

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 25, 2010
We all know the struggle. We try to find another wizard we want to hatch with, but we usually find the pet pavilion filled with Storm, Life, and Balance Wizards. For those that have the listed school, this is a gold mine. But not usually for the rest of us.

Thus, I have compiled a simple solution, that required no update at all!

Idea: Each school-specific realm gets their own filtered pet pavilion (I.E. Wraith for Death, Stormzilla for Storm, etc).
This way, it would save every wizard the trouble of having to switch realms and areas for just one decent pet hatch. (Talking from personal experience.)

To top if off, how about each available area is for a certain pet type?

Example
Area.01 is for basic hatches, such as Triple Double hatch, quad or quintuple damage, and pure resist.
Area.02 is for more complex hatches, such as maycast fairy, critical, and block talents.
Area.03 is for alternative hatches, such as Maycast Fairy, +10% Fishing luck, etc.
Area.04+ is for other hatches.

Any other ideas?

~Ian NightHunter, Level 120
~Gavin DreamSword, level 63

(P.S. Now you know why I made this thread: because of my characters.)

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
add to it, when you enter the hatchery, there's a big storm symbol on the ground, could change it to match the realm

Delver
Oct 27, 2009
You could post a hatching event meeting, naming a specific date, time (list the timezone you are using so everyone knows exactly when- or put it in Central time as the official game time), realm and area. We did something like that on Pirate having a Musketeer Pet Morphing Night. It's important to announce it in advance due to lag on the postings. A week in advance would probably be good, and you might even get people replying to say they'll be there. If you announce it closer, not many people might see it in time.
A planned event might help to launch this idea. It might take a few of them to catch on, plus telling people in the pet pavilion about the idea, and asking people to spread the word. I like the idea of picking a realm connected to the school of pets you are working on. Were you wanting to work on ice pets in Kelvin? I have an ice pet collection.