Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

allow dropping sidequests?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
my questlog is so cluttered with side quests i didnt mean to accept from worlds im not even in anymore, it gets really hard to find what page my main quests are on, even with the stars around them

maybe allow dropping side/optional quests from the quest log? either at a point after you get them or maybe after a certain amount of time when you haven't done them or touched them at all..,, i'd really like to clear out my questlog

Taryn WindHaven lv96

Survivor
Nov 26, 2016
Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Until this is implemented which I doubt, might as well you just do them and get them out of the way o:

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
Yes, I love that idea. I doubt it's going to harm anything as long as it's done right.

Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
Patrick Ravenbane on Oct 21, 2017 wrote:
Yes, I love that idea. I doubt it's going to harm anything as long as it's done right.
yeah they have it in a lot of other games already
its hard to solo on balance and ive accepted a lot and just havent been able to do them so theyre just sitting there lol

Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
Star Edward on Oct 21, 2017 wrote:
Until this is implemented which I doubt, might as well you just do them and get them out of the way o:

a bit difficult on balance lol
i cant do a lot of the bosses on my own and i dont see as many people taking up teamups in side quests after celestia
its just a lot of clutter

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
Taryn WindHaven on Oct 23, 2017 wrote:
a bit difficult on balance lol
i cant do a lot of the bosses on my own and i dont see as many people taking up teamups in side quests after celestia
its just a lot of clutter
I agree. Balance in one of the 2 harder schools to solo. Life is the other one in my opinion. I too have a few side quests piled up in my quest book since I started with this account and I'm not planing to do them. At first I thought those few quests were cool to do until I got to it's location. I'm too fond of bosses that cheat so much it's a turn off and I just take them to get it out of the way so the quest finder can find quest I want to do. My newer wizards didn't take some of those quests

Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
Patrick Ravenbane on Oct 24, 2017 wrote:
I agree. Balance in one of the 2 harder schools to solo. Life is the other one in my opinion. I too have a few side quests piled up in my quest book since I started with this account and I'm not planing to do them. At first I thought those few quests were cool to do until I got to it's location. I'm too fond of bosses that cheat so much it's a turn off and I just take them to get it out of the way so the quest finder can find quest I want to do. My newer wizards didn't take some of those quests
honestly yeah, its why i cant do dungeons as much like waterworks or darkmoor. i want the gear, but the cheating is such a drag. it gets really annoying and unfun really fast...
i trained into life as a second on my balance mostly, so i definitely feel the hurt more of trying to quest as mainly support lol
its the same with some of my school quests though-- i cant do much to solo them without a minion. i havent gotten sabertooth or the azteca astrals because i havent been able to buy crowns
i started a storm and just... havent done any side quests at all, unless absolutely necessary to level and unlock an area

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
I've seen this topic come up several times in the past year.

I don't know if KI would find the coding too difficult or why it wouldn't have been done already if not, to delete quests. But perhaps in some future update we could be allowed to sort quests into a pocket in the backpack or something, where we don't have to see or page past them every time we check current quests.