Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

To boldly go where no wizard has gone before

AuthorMessage
Champion
Sep 01, 2009
I didn't think my inner geek could be happier than when I realized Avalon was ripe with Monty Python references, but I was wrong. Empyrea's "Star Trek" theme is amazing. When Captain Pork screams "KHAAAAAN," I laughed so hard, I scared the dog. Crusher? Mr. Sparck? BEANS? You've weaved together the original "Star Trek" with "TNG," and it's delightful.

What a fun and entertaining new world. Thank you so much for all the work you've put into Empyrea.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Something tells me you're a fan of Star Trek...

You and Sheldon from The Big Bang Theory could be good friends :P

Defender
Aug 30, 2014
I was thoroughly impressed how the storyline wove Shakespeare (Tempest) and Star Trek. Well done!

Moira Stormheart

Survivor
Feb 09, 2012
I agree... the storyline and characters are awesome! I've been laughing the whole time! I'm anxious for the difficulty to get ramped up a bit, but very pleased by the humor in this world.

Delver
Oct 27, 2009
I put my wizard on hold for a while, so I have some worlds to catch up on, before I get to Empyrea, but I'm really looking forward to it. I noticed that in all the references, previously, there was not a huge amount of Trek. Glad to hear about it. I have to say, seeing the Empyrea announcement picture, I am also getting a HUGE "Pigs in Space" vibe. One of them really reminds me of Link Hogthrob.