Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Game Loading Screen Bug Continues...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 26, 2013
I am still experiencing the game loading screen issue that started after the update. I checked with a few friends scattered across the country, and they are apparently experiencing the same. I am hazarding a guess that the "issue" is not resolved after all. Just thought you should know...

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Sorry to hear you're still having troubles. The fix was able to get several players back in the game that were unable to play. Can you describe the issue you're experiencing to make sure we're on the same page? Aside from that, I'd like to ask you a few more questions

- What Operating System / Windows Version are you using?
- What is the make and model of your computer?
- Have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling the game?
- Have you tried running the game in administrator mode?
- Do you have a current Customer Support ticket open? What is your ticket number?
- Is there anything "different" about the method in which you connect to the Internet? (VPN use?)
- What is your timezone?
- who is your Internet provider?

Please send Customer Support your WizardClient.log file.

It's quite easy to send a WizardClient.log file. The sooner you send it after you experience this issue, the better.

Navigate to your Wizard101 Folder (usually Program Files/KingsIsle Entertainment/Wizard101) then go to the Bin Folder then select "WizardClient.Log". Then just drag the file into the body of the email. Reference this message board post when you contact us.

Send the email to community@wizard101.com and/or support@wizard101.com

If this is too large for your email server to attach or send, then open the game folder, go to the the bin folder again and locate the WizardClient.log. Right click on the log file and select Save as Zip (or similar wording - will vary depending on your specific operating system). Then, go back to your email and attach the newly zipped wizardclient.log.zip file.

Survivor
Sep 26, 2013
I sent them the requested info, but have not heard back yet. Also, the issue seems to have evolved to inside the game. Whenever leaving a zone for another, the loading screen seems to lock up about 1/2 the time, making gameplay almost impossible. I wonder if any others are also having the issue?