Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 10-6-17

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Happy Friday everyone! And since it is Friday, it's time for more feedback!

This week, let's chat about housing decor. If you could pilfer (with permission, of course) anything from Wizard City and use it to spiffy up your Castle, what would it be? Would you take a giant replica of the Spiral from Gamma's room? A gobbler statue? Please let us know!

Have a wonderous weekend Wizards!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!SaveSaveSave

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Defender
Sep 29, 2010
The giant Crystal in Gama's Tower that displays all the worlds of the spiral. I'd LOVE that in my house.

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
Professor Falmea on Oct 6, 2017 wrote:
Happy Friday everyone! And since it is Friday, it's time for more feedback!

This week, let's chat about housing decor. If you could pilfer (with permission, of course) anything from Wizard City and use it to spiffy up your Castle, what would it be? Would you take a giant replica of the Spiral from Gamma's room? A gobbler statue? Please let us know!

Have a wonderous weekend Wizards!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!SaveSaveSave
In the Headmaster's cabinet of wonders, there is a tiny model of what looks like a solar system!! I would "pilfer" that!!!

Explorer
Jan 22, 2012
anything from Duncan Grimwater's house on Triton Avenue.. when you do that quest I mean.

Daniel
Champion Necromancer

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Ambrose's Crystal Ball. Books/Bottles and potions found throughout the world.... There is a lot!

Champion
Jun 26, 2009
Everything in the Arcanum instructors rooms. EVERYTHING

Especially Zander.

Edit: Kinda missed the 'Wizard City' part, but yeah. Arcanum!!

Survivor
Sep 28, 2016
Ohhhh I like this one!
Hmm...

I think I would really like a large Spiral like in Gamma's 'office'?

I love space and that spiral model is so gorgeous!!

Survivor
Sep 02, 2017
I would pilfer the B.O.X. It is the greatest thing ever. Too bad it no longer is there. Hopefully it will be back when the Spiral needs the Professor the most.

Survivor
Mar 04, 2010
it would be nice to have somewhere to store jewels at the house like we can with seeds.

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2009
The floating, broken pieces of land that you can find in places like Ravenwood, Elik's Edge, Firecat Alley, etc. could be a nice addition, though we'd have to actually be able to place them out there in the void where we can't place objects normally for it to work. Most everything else in Wizard City is already a housing item.

Survivor
Aug 26, 2017
It would be soo cool if somehow you could buy a wizard city house, and it would be like you travel to unicorn way, or tritian avenue to enter your house (if you don't use the port).

Survivor
Mar 04, 2014
I would love the fountain in The Commons, it's one of the few things unobtainable especially since we were already given an object that produces a mini version of the spiral when they reached a million players.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Yes to the model of the Spiral in Gamma's office.

I'd love to be able to pick up at least one object from each of Zeke's quests and display them on a shelf at "home"

Steven Ghoststalker

Defender
Jul 27, 2010
That Spiral Display in Gamma’s room would be AWESOME to have. If I could have anything to show in my house, I’d want something like that.

Survivor
Jan 03, 2010
I wish stendhill hammertail in krysalis would sell more crafting items then just the one chair .. like anything from any parts of krysalis would be great ...so plz give him some more recipes to craft for everyone

Survivor
Apr 21, 2013
I would like to see an update were we can have all schools on one account. I would love to have a balance wizard! And, it would be great if we could change all the mounts and gear different colors.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Dear Professor Falmea,

If I could craft or buy any of the following items, it would be lovely:

1) In Anna Flamewright's house on Firecat Alley: a star chart on the desk; huge bookshelf full of books.

2) Castle Tours house in the Commons: the large, silver heater in the corner.

3) Wizard City Library: the Moona Lisa portrait by the stairs.

4) Catherine's house in Crab Alley: the chaise and the vanity; the tea cart by the door; the potted kelp; the blue oval area rug; the portrait of Triton.

Thanks so much for asking!

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Jul 13, 2011
Had to ask my hubby since he's a major decorator.

Unicorn Way - fence, green Elm Trees, Bone Cages, Streetlamps, sidewalks
Cyclops Lane - ornate fencing, streetlamps, Golden Chariot, sidewalks
Old Town - Globe style streetlamp, Baldur's Ship
Triton - trees (weeping willow), sidewalks
Firecat Alley - streetlamps, gold top stone cornerpiece, sidewalks
Sunken City - streetlamps, thorn plants
Pet Pavilion - Piggle Fountain, balloon car in front of drop game (might make good mount), awnings
Crab Alley - Anchor, streetlamps, seaweed and kelp plants, glow fish (pet or decor) and glowfish landmark post, fan plant in Royal Palace, flower vases Royal Palace Throne chairs, candlestands, subject wooden mannequins, rolltop desk and square padded stool, shell barricade, clam lantern/pedestal, storm battery pieces, speaker stand, telluric eel (pet), storm cell power chambers
Castle Blocks - make them dyeable for the area you are trying to decorate for.
From Dr Von's Monster spell card, would like to see Dr Katz pull down handle box and the strapping table.

Survivor
Feb 16, 2009
neela500 on Oct 6, 2017 wrote:
it would be nice to have somewhere to store jewels at the house like we can with seeds.
Neeka500 they added a Jewel vault this past spring. You can buy it from the crown shop or buy the recipe to make it yourself from Toshio in Mooshu. Hope that is helpful to you.

Defender
Apr 14, 2014
Dworgynfan17 on Oct 6, 2017 wrote:
anything from Duncan Grimwater's house on Triton Avenue.. when you do that quest I mean.

Daniel
Champion Necromancer
You also made me think about something else. I'd go for some way to get to an area like the one under Gretta Darkkettle's other house.

Survivor
Jan 03, 2010
able to craft Tarley and Carley castle in the haunted cave... and maybe able to fish in there haunted cave for Halloween for fantastic looking fish ...

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
How do you store seeds?

Seeds take up most of the space in my backpack and bank

Steven Ghoststalker

Survivor
Jun 13, 2012
If I could pilfer anything, the things I would pilfer would be the crystal with the spiral from Gama's office and I would also grab the chariot leading to olympus for my wizard's dorm, too. These two things I would love. :-) That way, I wouldn't keep having to go all the way to Wizard City and then to the other areas to get to the chariot. And I'd grab two if I could! :-D One for each of my wizards.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
They sell jewel vaults in the crown shop.
Alien51: They sell seed vaults in the crown shop.

I'd love a vault for decks. I win a lot of decks and it's almost always for other schools. One of my wizards is max. The rest are about half that. That's a long time those decks have to stay in my backpack, bank or shared bank. They are even filling up storage on the other wizards, if they claim them early. They can't use them for a long time yet. I am also saving those decks for a school I do not have, in case KI ever adds that 7th wizard slot.

Suffice to say they take up a lot of space.

If you won't give us vaults for decks then let us stack them at our house or something maybe?

I'm not sure what I'd want from the spiral. There is a lack of feminine or pretty decor. Sparkly or crystal things might be nice. A lot of things are very theme specific and all the furniture is only in the one color per set. How about making those dyeable.

I know I've seen some cool statues but I'm not sure what I'd take from in the game world. The above would be nice.

The cage that one guy (Fleming?) is in, under water in Celestia, might be funny to have, if other wizards or pets could get in that.

Defender
Jul 27, 2010
Area51Alien on Oct 8, 2017 wrote:
How do you store seeds?

Seeds take up most of the space in my backpack and bank

Steven Ghoststalker
There’s an option to put items in your backpack in an “attic” when you’re in your house, that’s where I keep most of my seeds. When you’re in your house, open the menu for putting down your furniture and on the bottom right, there’s an attic option. You can also just leave them in your bank