Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

is the serpentine escape house broken?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 21, 2011
I love playing this game and one of the things I did was make my houses look awesome one of them was the house known as serpentine escape it had a couple pets a few dungeons in it and a lot of collectables, after the new updte thing came or redo of some things (not sure which it was XD) I kept getting this never ending screen where it was in loading and I simple would click the exit out of the game then come back in but for some reason it wont let me into serpentine escape house I tried reloading it and I even tried waiting till the next day but it just doesn't seem to want to load (I literally waited 6 hours one day for it to load but it never did it only stayed on the wizard loading screen when your going into a new area) is this common or a glitch of some sorts cause I'm sad it not letting me go in.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
You may want to post this again under Halston's Lab because you're describing a glitch or loading error. If you still can't get back into that house particularly, contact support by clicking the Help? icon in the upper right corner of your screen. There might be a bug.

Also, some other players in the midwest using Hughesnet Satellite service are having screen loading issues lately - not just to their houses but everywhere. (Another reason this post should be bumped to Halston's lab.)
If this describes your situation, contact support and follow Dworgyn's instructions:

If you are experiencing this error with not being able to enter the game past the loading screen, help us out by sending Customer Support your WizardClient.log file.

It's quite easy to send a WizardClient.log file. The sooner you send it after you experience this issue, the better.

Navigate to your Wizard101 Folder (usually Program Files/KingsIsle Entertainment/Wizard101) then go to the Bin Folder then select "WizardClient.Log". Then just drag the file into the body of the email. Reference this message board post when you contact us.

Send the email to community@wizard101.com and/or support@wizard101.com

If this is too large for your email server to attach or send, then open the game folder, go to the the bin folder again and locate the WizardClient.log. Right click on the log file and select Save as Zip (or similar wording - will vary depending on your specific operating system). Then, go back to your email and attach the newly zipped wizardclient.log.zip file.

Here's a link to that other thread.

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/halstons-laboratory/entering-game-loading-screen-8ad6a42b5ec2652f015ef3bd15bf0008?page=1

Good luck!
Alia Misthaven