Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new patch new issues

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 26, 2010
Anyone else having issues running the latest patch? I get all the way to the end and then the graphical client patch makes a little progress and then starts over. this repeats several times and then I get an error message. this happened all day yesterday and again this morning. just wondering if anyone else was having this issue cause I haven't seen anyone post with this issue.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Haven't experienced this.

Maybe you can try rebooting?

Or reinstalling?

Survivor
Aug 28, 2010
hunter willowwhisp... on Oct 5, 2017 wrote:
Anyone else having issues running the latest patch? I get all the way to the end and then the graphical client patch makes a little progress and then starts over. this repeats several times and then I get an error message. this happened all day yesterday and again this morning. just wondering if anyone else was having this issue cause I haven't seen anyone post with this issue.
I am having same issue and can't seem get a answer i've tryed support and on message board here. They told me redownload game I've done several times still same issue or loading page where it stays on the entering game page and wont load game. i just redid my membership I'm going be requesting a refund soon and give up.