Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 01, 2017
Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Given by the information you provided which is nothing really, people would advise you do the Main Quests.

But, the smarter approach would you to just do them all.

Just to add as well, ensure you at least complete your school quests if you've any and also that of Zeke's. Or, if you're looking to be a bit more organized, you can complete all of Cyclops Lane's Quests first, then move on to Triton Avenue then Firecat Alley. That way, you won't miss any and it'll be a steady difficulty rise.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
What level is your Wizard?

What Spiral world are you currently questing in?

My recommendation is to do the story line quest first and then cleam up the side quests before going on the next world.

Steven Ghoststalker

Survivor
May 20, 2017
So i am on my storm wizard who is level 52, almost 53 and i still dont have the quest to get storm lord. Is there a way i can fix this?

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
BFBI on Oct 12, 2017 wrote:
So i am on my storm wizard who is level 52, almost 53 and i still dont have the quest to get storm lord. Is there a way i can fix this?
You needed to get your Tempest spell at level 28, and then your Triton at level 38. Did you get those?

The quest for Triton would have required you to get diseased water from the Cave of Solitude, Mooshu. Next you have to defeat the Plague Oni inside the Shiratiaki dungeon and finally, Halstrom sends you over by the Myth school to get your spell.

List of quests to look for:
Boiling Hot
Taking from the Pool
Cleaning up a Mess
Before the Storm

If any of these quests are in your log, do them now!

Next thing I'm going to tell you is that you must do Grizzleheim and Wintertusk in order to keep getting spells and pets. If you haven't started those areas yet, do them as soon as you're caught up with Storm Lord. In the future, make sure you do your spell and pet quests right away so things like this don't happen again.

Here's a list of the Storm school spells to help you stay on track.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Storm_School_Spells#axzz4vEyC8oYR

Alia Misthaven, 120
Sierra Stormcaller, 100